Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
it's sad that we're this early into the season and I'm already numb to the losing.  

We're garbage right now, no other way to slice it.  

Locker room politics is what I think is tearing this team apart. 2-1 away. 1-5 home. The further away from MSG the better we are. Throw in the fact Woodson still didn't know what he wanted to do and it's a wrap.

Last edited:
Was telling my pops prigs needs to start

Or even just putting out your 5 most talented players in Shump-JR-Hardaway-Melo-Bargs as crazy as it sounds and telling them to figure out as basketball players and to just trust in one another. Either way we don't have a pg that can break down a defense and all 5 guys can handle the rock decently enough.

I just know this Felton thing isn't working.

Last edited:
There is no way we lost by 20 plus points at home against the Hawks. I don't believe it. I don't believe the score on my phone.

This didn't happen, right?

Last edited:
it's fairly apparent woodson can't come up with putting the right combination of players out on the court at the right moments

I think there's a lack of ball movement. Alot of possessions Melo would get the ball, dribble, and pull up.

Melo going to the basket and on those offensive boards >

Why did woodson f up the rotation after the timeout when they were down by 5 when shump was heating up

@IanBegley: JR Smith: 'Excuse my language, I'm playing like sh*t.'

Yes, JR. Yes you are.

Agreed. Shump melo and bargs playing good. Felton jr are *** and thjr just a shooter but his shot been aight (he a rookie tho).
Jr takes the dumbest shots ever tho...and can bargs please play more since he's supposed to be a key part of the team...where's udrih at also

Woodson's man-crush for JR has got to stop that 6th man award don't mean anything right now Shump could probably do just as good if not better getting the same number of shots.

Back
Top Bottom