Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
they're his job's seats. they give him alot of the games they don't go to. most of the time he takes his son but sometimes i get to pinch hit. thats how i elbowed jason kidds son in the head
laugh.gif
How big is your elbow? 

i just want to say thanks to onewearz and all the others who wished me a happy birthday.

too bad the knicks just basically said "F you" lol :smh:

Last edited:
Tyson goin down killed us. Woodson wants a big lineup with Bargs at 4 Melo 3 Shump 2. I think it could work with a little time but Woodson might not have that luxury much longer

Not to dwell on the past but I just remembered that we really missed Steph Curry by 1 pick in the draft and got Jordan Hill instead.

:x

That could've been the draft to turn our franchise around, even if we picked Ty Lawson or Teague who went 18/19.

Sadly, you're probably right.

Watching the Warriors game from last night and I'm really impressed and entertained by his game. Real NY playground type of player.

Hopefully we can get Kemba soon. I think he would compliment Melo nicely.

& Happy Birthday pr0ph.

Tyson goin down killed us. Woodson wants a big lineup with Bargs at 4 Melo 3 Shump 2. I think it could work with a little time but Woodson might not have that luxury much longer

Tyson going down has nothing to do with the Knicks poor guard play and awful defense vs the pick and roll.

Knicks are playing hard but not smart, once the shots don't fall they put their heads down and the defensive effort is lacking.

What's the story behind Ron Artest not dressing last night? His brother had this tweet last night?

@DMArtestQB: Ron isn't hurt but Ron isn't playing tonight. I know why but I won't say.

More BS politics? AKA, CAA?

I had a feeling that he wasn't hurt. Im thinking he's annoyed. But then again, this is the same guy that asked to take time off to record an album :lol:

Back
Top Bottom