Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Im the first to eat my words in regards to Bargs, I wrote him off after his first few weeks but now he ballin 8)

yeah, fire woodson. definitely

Knicks' Starting Five Stuck in Revolving Door
Team Trots Out Fifth Different Starting Lineup in 10 Games

NY-CR876_SP_KNI_G_20131119192919.jpg

"Coming out of this year's camp, we just weren't able to put chemistry together," Woodson said. "And it's been a lot of 'What if?' [situations] so far. I'm still searching for a solid rotation, where guys can get comfortable with one another from a chemistry standpoint."

Last edited:
@ESPN_FirstTake: "Right now if you ask me @carmeloanthony is GONE. He's going to L.A. to play w/@kobebryant." - @stephenasmith.

I don't think Melo is the kind of guy to take a back seat to another superstar like Wade did...but we'll find out after this season..

@ESPN_FirstTake: "Right now if you ask me @carmeloanthony is GONE. He's going to L.A. to play w/@kobebryant." - @stephenasmith.

I don't think Melo is the kind of guy to take a back seat to another superstar like Wade did...but we'll find out after this season..

Them two guys know as much as us, Pure guesswork.

As it stands if we carry on like this and Melo not given assurances about next year roster then he will go, if we turn it around some how he will stay

Kobe is old and coming off a major surgery.... Why would Melo chance that....

I don't see him going anywhere unless the heat get rid of Bosch and he could go there.... I don't see that happening so I think he will stay here....

SAS and his guesswork.... :x

Last edited:
sas is full of ****

whether it has to do with this knicks team or any other sports tidbit

but we already know that, right?

...and here I thought .500 record during this tough stretch of games without Tyson would be do-able.

Talk about being optimistic.

Not gonna lie. I though sas stood for san antonio spurs i was like why are they talking about Rose 
roll.gif

Or the heat get rid of.....D. Wade for Melo
:x

I dont think Melo would do that.
Would he?

Melo and Bargs have been the best and most consistant players. We cant trade either of them.

I have faith we will turn things around. Its still early in the season. Lets not forget, this is the NBA season, not NFL.

It looks like Amare should be playing more minutes.

I'm watching highlights on the game on NBA TV and their footage looks twice as bright as ours, much clearer. Dolan got all this guap and can't give us a nice picture in return at least? Or is it just me?

Yeah man. fu*k James Dolan. He's got to go. I wish Melo the best because with Dolan at the top we ain't never winning sh*t. Knicks lost. I'm moving to Arizona and becoming a Phoenix (the Nix in Phoenix will remind me of past struggles of being a Knicks fan)Suns fan. Go Eric Bledsoe!
Suck my **** Dolan

Yeah man. fu*k James Dolan. He's got to go. I wish Melo the best because with Dolan at the top we ain't never winning sh*t. Knicks lost. I'm moving to Arizona and becoming a Phoenix (the Nix in Phoenix will remind me of past struggles of being a Knicks fan)Suns fan. Go Eric Bledsoe!
Suck my **** Dolan

QFT, I was worried when he was in talks to buy the Jets, glad he didn't, but woody Johnson isn't any better.

Shumpert, Knicks Believe Trade Now Inevitable
Nov 20, 2013 2:11 PM EST

Iman Shumpert and the New York Knicks both believe that a trade is inevitable at this point, according to sources.

The Knicks believe they have enough other talent at Shumpert's position in J.R. Smith and Tim Hardaway Jr. to make a trade using one of their most valuable assets to save their season.

Shumpert was the 17th overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft and is considered one of the best perimeter defenders in the game.
Via Marc Stein/ESPN

Back
Top Bottom