Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
woody cant afford the fine, he's gonna be out of work by thanksgiving.

yeah but he def ain't riding for his players like most coaches would

granted it's shump and he's basically out the door, but still a coach rides for his players and woodson didn't do that tonight by basically throwing shumpert under the bus

Ok, the team is 3-8.... If you're a GM, what should you do?
I think at this point you have to at least consider shipping Melo for draft picks. Thank him for putting up with the bs and maybe send him to the Bulls so he can  still compete for a ring and get Deng and Boozer (expiring contracts) and Charlottes 1st round pick. I'd just build from the ground up honestly.

refs screwed us but you know what, great teams don't let a **** call like that stop them especially when it only ties the game. knicks need to be tougher mentally, but we've known that for a while now.
This
See the thing about this is it's not just that one call. It's almost an every game thing at this point. For the last few seasons in fact. Stars in the league can come to our court and expect to get treated better than we do. This is not normal, I don't care what anyone says.

refs screwed us but you know what, great teams don't let a **** call like that stop them especially when it only ties the game. knicks need to be tougher mentally, but we've known that for a while now.
This

See the thing about this is it's not just that one call. It's almost an every game thing at this point. For the last few seasons in fact. Stars in the league can come to our court and expect to get treated better than we do. This is not normal, I don't care what anyone says.
I used to think D'antoni's whining was the reason, but these bad calls continue. Stern probably has a problem with the way Dolan runs things.

knicks fans ain't pulling this out their ***** saying melo gets unfavorable treatment or that the team in general tends to not get the benefit of the doubt from the refs

everyone wanna pile on like knicks fans are just a bunch of saly homers or whatever when in reality we're pretty fair about how we view the game especially considering the uphill battles we have with so many bad calls against us

ny sports fans are pretty knowledgeable about the game as a collective group. this **** ain't new to us so it's pretty ridiculous to claim that we're seeing things the way we wanna see them rather than the way they really are

A lot of ya'll might not be old enough to remember how things were during the 90's with these Knicks. No way do the refs treat them guys like that. Charles Oakley would've killed someone lol. The current disrespect goes beyond individual players. It's institutional at this point. And that's what makes Woody not standing up for Shump even worse. Refs are going to continue to feel justified in their biased officiating.

I'm not really that worried. I didn't envison us being a high seed anyway, so just try to get into the playoffs healthy and hope we can make a run. Had to know we overachieved a bit with all the good shooting the first half of last year, I'll be happy with the 3-6 seed (don't want to face Mia or Indy first rd), and just hope we can get it together by then. This team is not going to really win anything w/o another scoring option (hopefully that'd be amare and bargnani but who knows. maybe THW Jr could even be a good scorer for a few min), but I think with a healthy team we could at least be competitive on a given night against playoff teams.

Besides really needing a backup center (why not even try to give Aldrich a chance, it can't hurt), I really think we need another PG besides Felton. He's just not very good, and Prigioni is much better than him. I wouldn't get so excited over Beno bc he was playing against George Hill tonight.

They need to call Detroit and have them unload one of them bigs. Most likely Monroe ( they not let go of Drummond, plus he too raw anyway, we tryna win now). Give em whoever not named Melo, and we in the conf finals

Woodson should have gotten ejected after the protest he SHOULD have given the refs! That was the tickiest tackyist call for an away team to get. We need help...

Ticky tack or not Shumpert fouled him, you can't touch a shooters arm in the avt of shooting.

It should not have even come down to that, Shumpert should've kept his arms straight up. This team has such a low IQ it's disturbing.

Ticky tack or not Shumpert fouled him, you can't touch a shooters arm in the avt of shooting.

It should not have even come down to that, Shumpert should've kept his arms straight up. This team has such a low IQ it's disturbing.
I know how to ball bruh! LOL I never said it wasn't a foul, I said it was a ticky tacky foul and it was. As a coach you gotta stand up for your team when your star player gets mauled on the reg and can barely get a call. You get kicked out for sticking up for your team and maybe they respond with determination and not roll da eff over. 

It not coming down to that foul is the best case scenario...

I can't tell the difference between Shumpert, JR and Tim Hardaway Jr. All these dudes does is jack up threes and hang around on the perimeter. Damn 3-8

Last edited:
in the back of my mind when i saw one of the refs was joey crawford .... i was expecting it but i didnt actually expect it 2 happen... if that makes sense

Anyone think the shoulders still effecting Melo?

Looks like he's continuing to short arm shots instead of getting good extension, he's getting points near the basket but has to be shooting poorly from outside of the post.

And does anyone know if his injury is something that can linger for his career?

Back
Top Bottom