Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
the season is still young guise, we can still make it.

I still think we will make the play offs, Probably because the East is so weak but will take that,

Look at the positives can only get better when Chandler is back and JR can't play any worse then he is at the moment

Last edited:
the season is still young guise, we can still make it.

we still only 1.5 games behind Toronto, of all teams....

and the Nets have the same record as us. These things have kept me sane.

:smh:

That after the all-star break run.... :nerd:

Last edited:
I dont understand how you call a foul on Shumpert, then PG fouls Melo on the last shot with the body and there no call. At least be consistent.

Also, I've defended Woodson and I think he is a pretty decent coach, but I lost some respect for him for not defending Shumpert. You dont have to straight come out and straight rip the refs.

Last edited:
Yeah but things need to change NOW. Woodson needs to pick a line-up and stick with it. This is just like Larry Brown's only season here where he had a new line-up every game. We need our shots to start falling. And Pablo needs to play more.

Iv figured out the reason why Woodson seems to hate Shump, Wasn't Shump smashing his daughter for a while? Must of fell out or something :lol:

Someone do the honours and get pictures of her in this thread and cheer everyone up :tongue:

Last night hurt bad.

Very impressed with Carmelo's rebounding. I love the effort. Gotta stop with some of those dumb shots though. We play well when he passes.

I like Kenyon getting all those minutes. Been asking for this all season.

Iman made some big plays. Foul at the end was a weak *** call. If Carmelo took that shot, it wouldn't have been called.

Disgusts me how Woodson treats Iman

77 has been busting his ***. He's not the best but I'm happy with the effort.

I'm a huge fan of Frank Isola

"I told Iman I was sure they were going to give [George] the ball on the hand back and he kind of lazily played it. The worst that can happen is he hits a three over you and it goes into overtime like it did, but you can't bail him out. I looked at the tape. He got him on his elbow and Joey made the correct call."

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baske...int-lead-fall-to-pacers-in-overtime-1.6472799

:stoneface:

If Berman made this observation, something is wrong.

Just saw tape of Wally Szczerbiak post-game discussing Shumpert graze as he adamantly defended Crawford's whistle.

Didn't MSG Network need several replays and super slow motion to catch the graze of George's elbow. The way Wally talked, you'd have thought Shumpert hacked him. Nobody in the arena saw the foul in live action - and I can't imagine Joey seeing the actual graze. Because the shot fell two feet short, he guessed there was significant contact. But I'm sure when Joey saw the replays later, he must've been surprised it was just a graze. Had there been no whistle, have a feeling George wouldn't have said boo. It's the Garden. You can't expect to get that call on the road. George got it and Melo didn't get a fortuitous whistle on the other end on his final shot. Naturally, Woodson was delighted to throw Shumpert under the bus after the game, but I think he was more upset that Iman didn't try to intentionally foul on the handoff. Woodson said he played it "lazily.'' Woodson again called him "a young player'' making an error. What do you expect? After the Knicks kept Chris Smith, Woodson said the club would try to develop him just as they're developing Shumpert. I don't believe Woodson should be fired - and he won't be - but his handling of Shumpert is disappointing. Imagine if Melo was the defender on George.

Watch the tape, Crawford didnt even call the foul until it was clear miss.

Last edited:
I don't get how Shump played that possession lazily. He forced George to take a contested three a step or two behind the arc. Woody's making his way to the ****list. We would've been in the ECF if he played Cope and Prig instead of bumass J Kidd.

Calling John Calipari is next step for CAA-dominated Knicks

But the Knicks are all-in with CAA in ways that few of their rivals could even imagine. Days before training camp began, GM Glen Grunwald was pushed aside in favor of Steve Mills, who was brought back for a second tour of duty due to his institutional knowledge of the Garden and connections to the game's power brokers -- especially, William "World Wide Wes" Wesley, whose path to Garden influence was paved with the Anthony trade.

CAA, via Wesley, also represents a certain decorated college coach in Lexington, Ky. Given the path they've chosen, the Knicks can't get any of the NBA-ready players on Kentucky's roster, but they can get the coach -- and are perhaps the only team positioned to pay Calipari what it would take. One league executive surmised that the bidding would start at $8 million a year.

"That's what Wes will be pushing," one of the executives said. "That's what CAA will be pushing."

Calling John Calipari is next step for CAA-dominated Knicks

But the Knicks are all-in with CAA in ways that few of their rivals could even imagine. Days before training camp began, GM Glen Grunwald was pushed aside in favor of Steve Mills, who was brought back for a second tour of duty due to his institutional knowledge of the Garden and connections to the game's power brokers -- especially, William "World Wide Wes" Wesley, whose path to Garden influence was paved with the Anthony trade.

CAA, via Wesley, also represents a certain decorated college coach in Lexington, Ky. Given the path they've chosen, the Knicks can't get any of the NBA-ready players on Kentucky's roster, but they can get the coach -- and are perhaps the only team positioned to pay Calipari what it would take. One league executive surmised that the bidding would start at $8 million a year.

"That's what Wes will be pushing," one of the executives said. "That's what CAA will be pushing."

This is so stupid. WE HAVE NO ******G DRAFT PICKS. We get Cal and then what?

If we get Cal, I'm boycotting the Knicks until a change of ownership.

Iv figured out the reason why Woodson seems to hate Shump, Wasn't Shump smashing his daughter for a while? Must of fell out or something :lol:

Someone do the honours and get pictures of her in this thread and cheer everyone up :tongue:

:rofl: you're probably right

Yeah man. fu*k James Dolan. He's got to go. I wish Melo the best because with Dolan at the top we ain't never winning sh*t. Knicks lost. I'm moving to Arizona and becoming a Phoenix (the Nix in Phoenix will remind me of past struggles of being a Knicks fan)Suns fan. Go Eric Bledsoe!
Suck my **** Dolan

And to add to this, Knicks are treated as the scum of the NBA. Knicks got a large fanbase like the lakers but we're the complete opposite.
Knicks get NO RESPECT from anybody...refs, other players, the media, former nba players, analysts, other fans...and everytime we always come out and prove them right (for the most part)

Its a lose-lose situation

**** Dolan, wheres my revolutionaries at...how can we get him gone? Can we get an internet campaign going where fans bring signs to the games shunning him? Somethings gotta give

She's a cutie.

I'm still waiting on some oil shiek to put up a bid. That's the only way this team will escape from Dolan.

I'm convinced--It's not the players nor the injuries. Because we should still be able to put out a better product than what we're seeing now.

Last nights game showed that we have the players and talent to compete against any team in the NBA. The team showed last night that it lacks composure, discipline and direction. These are all things that the head coach is responsible for. The Knicks seem to lack motivation and we're just not playing defense the way we were last year. We need more of an authoritative figure that commands respect from his players. Woodson is more of a "friend" to the players than a head coach.

Woodson is on a VERY short leash and his termination seems almost imminent at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom