Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Iv figured out the reason why Woodson seems to hate Shump, Wasn't Shump smashing his daughter for a while? Must of fell out or something :lol:

Someone do the honours and get pictures of her in this thread and cheer everyone up :tongue:
Makes the most sense to me....

Iman and Woodson's daughter stopped messing around over a year ago. My girl in LA was kicking it with Earl and Iman over the summer smoking mad weed :rofl:

Iman was dating Elle Varner at the time :evil:

Proph, there should be an option "Everything" for the team's slow start :smh:

I can't call it really. It just all disgusts me.

I want George Karl, don't know if he would want the job though. I think he's the best coach available other than Phil Jackson but there's no way Phil is coming to NY.

I want George Karl, don't know if he would want the job though. I think he's the best coach available other than Phil Jackson but there's no way Phil is coming to NY.
Karl would never want to come to a team with Melo.... they had a bad falling out in Denver....

Who else could we get?? The coaching options are slim pickings....

^ that's why I said I don't think he would want the job. If the Knicks were interested, which I doubt they are. Have Carmelo call him up and apologize, figure it out. He's the best coach available. Woodson is not the guy. Ever since he mismanaged our playoff series against Indiana, I haven't been a fan. Now this **** with him not liking Shump and then throwing him under the bus last night and today, I don't want him.

the same george karl who can barely get out of the first round? no thanks man... rather get lionell hollins at this point... all the other guys are not available like JVG or sloan

Thought Iman having messed with Woody's daughters was kinda common knowledge. 

Woodson on the proposition of trading Shump LAST year:
 "My daughter jumped me [Saturday] night about that trade rumor," Woodson said before the game. "She called me and said, 'Daddy, you're not trading him' because they all went to Georgia Tech together. Man, I'm like, 'Iman's gonna be right here with me.'"
According to WSJ article written a month ago
 Shumpert played just one game in the league—he left for a previously scheduled promotional tour in China—which angered team owner James Dolan to the point that he wanted Shumpert traded, two people familiar with the matter confirmed. Dolan, through a team spokesman, declined comment, as did Shumpert's agent, Happy Walters.

Was surprised to see this article on the first page of ESPN. Hopefully they run a segment about it on Sportscenter or something cuz sum needs to change. These refs needa be exposed 

Carmelo Anthony  isn't getting the "superstar" calls from referees, New York Knicks  coach Mike Woodson says.

In an interview Thursday on ESPN New York 98.7 FM's "The Stephen A. Smith and Ryan Ruocco Show," Woodson said that other big-name players receive better treatment from officials than Anthony.

"Absolutely. And I'm not going to shy away from that, either. I think Melo gets hit more than ever," Woodson said in his weekly radio spot.

"I've been at this thing 30 years, and sometimes I'm starting to wonder what's a foul and what's not a foul."

Woodson specifically mentioned a play late in the Knicks' overtime loss to the Indiana Pacers  on Wednesday in which he felt Anthony was fouled. No call was made.

"The offense normally has the advantage when you're making plays at the rim," Woodson said. "... Melo draws a lot of contact, but he comes up empty a lot of times as well."

Anthony said he was "done talking" about the referees after Wednesday's loss, the fourth straight for the Knicks (3-8). But he was vocal about his displeasure with the referees after a loss to the Houston Rockets  earlier this month.

"You look at that and you see the way that some guys get their calls; me, I got to get cut, you've got to see blood for me to get a call down there," Anthony said on Nov. 14.

That night, Anthony had 11 free throw attempts. He attempted 30 shots from the field. Houston'sJames Harden  attempted 18 free throws and 17 shots from the field.

"That's where the frustration comes in," Anthony said then.

Woodson hinted Thursday that Anthony wasn't being treated the same way by referees as other star players, such as LeBron JamesKobe Bryant  and Kevin Durant.

For what it's worth, Anthony is tied for fifth with the Sacramento KingsDeMarcus Cousins  in free throw attempts per game at 7.5. Durant leads the league with 12.8 attempts per game.

Of course, that statistic fails to account for how many shots a player takes per game. It also doesn't account for whether a player is taking open perimeter shots or contested shots near the basket.

In the Knicks' offense, Anthony frequently has the ball with his back to the basket. His post touches have increased since center Tyson Chandler  went down with an injury Nov. 5, so opportunities to draw fouls have also increased.

Yet Woodson feels Anthony isn't getting the calls he deserves.

"They can't see everything and I understand that, and sometimes they miss calls," Woodson said. "Yeah, I thought he got bumped on [a play late in overtime Wednesday], but hell, he didn't get the call, so we have to move on."

Last edited:
JR's game must be trapped in the garage too 
frown.gif

yeah that foul called on Shump was a head scratcher. They doing him dirty though. He's as good as gone at this point.

Earl....:lol:

Woodson's daughter :smokin

Last edited:
The call on shump was definite foul. The non call on Melo was inexplicable. Time to move on. Wall and the wizards tomorrow? Get back on track. Thankfully this division is awful right now and I don't see it drastically improving.

One thing I'm thankful for this holiday season.

Let's go team NYK!!!

Back
Top Bottom