Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I love how we're a 3-8 team and we have so many views from non-knicks fans coming into our thread.

To me, that says a lot more about us than some other team thread on NT. Even when we suck--we're relevant :lol:

got the same lames always talking empty about the knicks about the knicks this and that, but with little substance

how does that work? claim the team is irrelevant, but you're they're always on your mind and you always got something to say about them

lol same thing im thinking. Ppl forget that these nba players need 2 have a regular life 2 lol

When we are 3-8, and JR throwing bricks non stop I don't thnk its the time to be seen at xbox parties,
If we are winning and he is in 6th Man of the year form then yeah thats cool but now is not the time for that
That's not how everybody else conduct their lives, no reason these players should be held to some special standard.

If you doing ****** work at ya job you can't go to a party on your free time?
He should be working on his shot. Get in the gym and put up some shots

This man knows, He been doing these kind of things for months, even after games we have been beaten and he has played awful he is putting lame memes on Instagram that just show he is completely out of focus,
Before he returned he said this was going to be his breakout season and he would be a starter without a doubt, I was pumped for him returning but he has came back and played worse then ever and doing stupid ish like this Xbox party, Man im sick of it :smh:
The thing is he does this when he plays great too. This is how JR functions. You might not like it but I honestly don't think practice is helping JR at this point. He's not one of those shooters. He'd be good as long as he got his confidence up.

Last edited:
Lol so umm ron artest is in a movie..movie is called wifed out...look up the trailer on YouTube

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: The NBA has fined Knicks coach Mike Woodson $25,000 for ripping refs in a radio interview.

With the lineup we have we should accidentally trip and fall into more wins than we have now. Something ain't right.

I don't care anymore. Woodson and the Knicks needs to keep going public with the non-sense these refs have against Melo. Do it long enough--you'll see media coverage and that'll put the pressure on those zebras to blow their whistle.

been a long time coming.

it might bring the wrong attention to the team from refs, but then again the lack of benefit of the doubt the knicks get from them is near bottom anyway

this is what coaches need to do sometimes

A lot of these old refs gotta be forced to retire and they need to bring in young blood

These old refs consider themselves to be part of some kind of fraternity where they have control, they're not going to take kindly to both woody and Melo calling them out, but if saying nothing didn't work then you finally gotta speak up.

Btw, there's actually a part in Tim Donaghy's book where he talks about how the refs don't like players that have too much talent so I'm sure that has to do with Melos treatment as well.

Last edited:
NBA protects it's refs, it'll be status-quo. Sterns claim of the lone 'rogue' ref in the Donaghy scandal is a complete joke.

I don't care anymore. Woodson and the Knicks needs to keep going public with the non-sense these refs have against Melo. Do it long enough--you'll see media coverage and that'll put the pressure on those zebras to blow their whistle.

When you buy the Knicks you will be handling the fines :smokin

You're our only hope

Seriously though the giants were 0 and 6 and could win the division. The east is traaaaash. Way too early Ti give in

I don't think Hollins is much of an upgrade over Woody. This team needs a nerd with schemes as the coach, not a disciplinarian at this point. Someone with a vision who can put together an offensive system that'll put players in the best position to succeed.

Would Lionel Hollins work with this roster?
I don't think Hollins is much of an upgrade over Woody. This team needs a nerd with schemes as the coach, not a disciplinarian at this point. Someone with a vision who can put together an offensive system that'll put players in the best position to succeed.
Hollins is definitely an upgrade over Woodson. He got those Grizzlies teams ballin and has seen the conference finals. I'd say he's better coach than Woodson.

I believe he would be good for this team... look what he did for that memphis team with no superstar and guess what we got 1 in melo so i definitely think he would make the knicks better 

woodson is a terrible coach but its not totall his fault , only players who really worth on this team are shump and melo , jr smith isnt consistant enough , barnagni is garbage and doesnt fit with melo , amare is a a joke , chandler is an over rated player ( tell me crazy but this guy has no size , no mid range jumper , no post game , fouls a lot , all he has is long arms and cuting the paint for alley oop after pick n roll sometimes ) , felton is an "ok" player , hardaway is a rookie with a lil potential and martin is a china league player 

Lol we fired that guy and he's in LA

Lol we fired that guy and he's in LA

D'antoni was not a bball nerd in the Carlisle/Adelman/Pop mold

He wouldn't have been **** without a PG that could run p&r to run a style he stole from international ball, ran super uptempo, ran his best players to the ground with too many minutes, and thought you could win by just outscoring the opponent without caring about defence while jacking shots in 7 seconds or less.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom