Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The call on shump was definite foul. The non call on Melo was inexplicable. Time to move on. Wall and the wizards tomorrow? Get back on track. Thankfully this division is awful right now and I don't see it drastically improving.

One thing I'm thankful for this holiday season.

Let's go team NYK!!!

When you mention it, you're right. I saw on Around The Horn today how the ball fell short, it just didn't look like it from the still.

MV: The Knicks started 18-5 last year and it didn’t end the way you wanted it to; at this point I assume you’d flip that script?
JD: You know what? I wouldn’t take last year’s team for this year’s team, because this year’s team is more designed to be a playoff team, whereas last year’s team was 18-5 but look who was playing: we had Rasheed Wallace who was doing everything for us, right? And we just started losing player after player … by the time we got to the playoffs that 18-5 team wasn’t the team that was playing in the playoffs. If they were I think we would’ve beaten Indiana.

MV: Do you think you’re a good owner?
JD: Yeah. I do.
MV: Why?
JD: I think I watch out for my fans. I try to give them a good product. I care for the teams. I’m emotionally involved and intellectually involved. I think an owner needs to be present. When an owner is not present that’s when things tend to go awry. The players, the coaches, the fans know there’s somebody in charge. They may not like what I’m doing but it’s much better than having nobody there. Nobody there just leaves you in despair.

>D

Last edited:
AND JR got a free Xbox 1 :smh:

JR really annoying me now, Instead of going to Xbox launch parties and putting Memes on Instagram he needs to get his lazy self on the court and try to fix his poor jumper he has developed

MV: The Knicks started 18-5 last year and it didn’t end the way you wanted it to; at this point I assume you’d flip that script?
JD: You know what? I wouldn’t take last year’s team for this year’s team, because this year’s team is more designed to be a playoff team, whereas last year’s team was 18-5 but look who was playing: we had Rasheed Wallace who was doing everything for us, right? And we just started losing player after player … by the time we got to the playoffs that 18-5 team wasn’t the team that was playing in the playoffs. If they were I think we would’ve beaten Indiana.

MV: Do you think you’re a good owner?
JD: Yeah. I do.
MV: Why?
JD: I think I watch out for my fans. I try to give them a good product. I care for the teams. I’m emotionally involved and intellectually involved. I think an owner needs to be present. When an owner is not present that’s when things tend to go awry. The players, the coaches, the fans know there’s somebody in charge. They may not like what I’m doing but it’s much better than having nobody there. Nobody there just leaves you in despair.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
  cue everyone wist*fully imaging Dolan just disappearing forever

Last edited:
AND JR got a free Xbox 1 :smh:

JR really annoying me now, Instead of going to Xbox launch parties and putting Memes on Instagram he needs to get his lazy self on the court and try to fix his poor jumper he has developed

But you know what? This IS JR. It's the same dude from Denver, he's just here now and his antics are magnified. Nothing he does, whether on twitter/IG or in person shocks me. Management knew this. Leopards don't change their spots.

Do we get to a point in the first half of the season and we aren't t were we should be, do we then begin start listening to the offers for Melo, you know that they'll be coming. I mean, imagine what you could get back for him, teams can win with him as a part of their system, we won't win with him as our system.

lol same thing im thinking. Ppl forget that these nba players need 2 have a regular life 2 lol

When we are 3-8, and JR throwing bricks non stop I don't thnk its the time to be seen at xbox parties,
If we are winning and he is in 6th Man of the year form then yeah thats cool but now is not the time for that

When we are 3-8, and JR throwing bricks non stop I don't thnk its the time to be seen at xbox parties,
If we are winning and he is in 6th Man of the year form then yeah thats cool but now is not the time for that

So he should just stay at home and be depressed?

People forget basketball is just a game, not like he would be in the gym at 11pm anyways.

So he should just stay at home and be depressed?

People forget basketball is just a game, not like he would be in the gym at 11pm anyways.

He should be working on his shot. Get in the gym and put up some shots

Last edited:
He should be working on his shot. Get in the gym and put up some shots

This man knows, He been doing these kind of things for months, even after games we have been beaten and he has played awful he is putting lame memes on Instagram that just show he is completely out of focus,
Before he returned he said this was going to be his breakout season and he would be a starter without a doubt, I was pumped for him returning but he has came back and played worse then ever and doing stupid ish like this Xbox party, Man im sick of it :smh:

I love how we're a 3-8 team and we have so many views from non-knicks fans coming into our thread.

To me, that says a lot more about us than some other team thread on NT. Even when we suck--we're relevant :lol:

Back
Top Bottom