Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Udrih-Bargnani in the game together is basically like Woodson pleading for Wall to run pick and roll all over his team

Shump, seriously dunk the ****** ball

With JR Smith being so inefficient, why isn't Tim Hardaway Jr. getting more burn?

With JR Smith being so inefficient, why isn't Tim Hardaway Jr. getting more burn?

He's pretty much a downgraded J.R. so I'm not sure how much he'd truly help :lol: plus J.R. is guaranteed his minutes regardless of what he does.

Even with Tyson back we wouldn't be doing too well either.

Problem is our PG play, we have nobody who can create for others.

Inconsistent defense and lack of communication as well.

Last edited:
Even with Tyson back we wouldn't be doing too well either.

Problem is our PG play, we have nobody who can create for others.

Inconsistent defense and lack of communication as well.
Basically.

All we would've got is some tap backs for extra possessions and more fouls to spare if Tyson was back.

Our perimeter defense is horrid. Wall or no Wall. We let Beas get going as well.
Told y'all in the offseason let JR walk! One trick pony
Better as a trade piece, even if it's a 2nd round pick

Last edited:
i was watching the first half and thought we had a chance to pull this game out... what was i thinking :smh:

We're just not a good team this year.

Our offense is stagnant and we don't have players that can play consistently on both ends of the floor. I honestly think the team is deeply unmotivated right now--This falls on the head coach. Woodson is going to lose the team very soon.

The players we have don't fit together either.

I could be wrong about all this and Tyson Chandler means way more to this team than any of us could've ever imagined.

i would start THJ at this point. At least he hits his open shots and drives the ball without wasting 15 seconds on the shot clock.

A healthy Tyson would me a difference because he'd tie up one loose end of our p&r defense as the big

But our PGs are still atrocious at trying to stop it

Does anyone know why the hell Udrih is starting over Prigs, does he have an injury/restriction?

I was at the game last night. Someone was yelled JR you're terrible when he came to the bench after he missed four straight FTs. He yelled back "so is your mother, pu**y" :rofl:

Amar'e looked good. They said he's gonna get more minutes.

Another horrible third quarter. Lead by a few at the end of the half, down by a few at the end of the 3rd.

Carmelo needs to stop forcing shots.

Iman needs to just play. I think he's so scared of messing up and dealing with Woodson.

We miss Rasheed. This team fell apart when he got hurt early on last year. And even though Kidd was like a dead body sometimes out there he still kept his composure and was great at starting ball movement and finding open guys. Those two were big pieces. I took J. Kidd for granted especially.

Last edited:
This team plays no defense at all. When they 3rd started, WAS hit 3 of their first 4 shots all off defensive miscues.

We had 18 first half assists, 5 turnovers, ect. and then what happened?

Back
Top Bottom