Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
A normal person would let the salaries come off and start from scratch. We'll probably make a reatrded move that messes up our cap for the next 4 years.

So unless someone wants to man up and make Dolan disappear......

EVERY game it's the same mistakes on defense...obviously Woody isn't addressing these mistakes if they keep happening

Or he is addressing them and the players aren't fixing what's wrong.

I heard one of the coaches during a timeout last night after Melo gave up a 3 say "you guys need to talk!". Team defense is all communication.

I for one is taking a break from the Knicks until the Giants are done. Too early in the season to be stressed out about this team.

Udrih is trash, can't believe he's starting over Pablo.

I still like Felton but it's like his coaches aren't telling him to pass more and less shots.

A normal person would let the salaries come off and start from scratch. We'll probably make a reatrded move that messes up our cap for the next 4 years.

So unless someone wants to man up and make Dolan disappear......

Yup.

JR Smith = John Travolta lol

Good video, but seriously, were just not that good. Last year we overachieved.

2ekiu6o.jpg
roll.gif

SPORTS
NBA: Amare Stoudemire Says He Wants to Make Hall of Fame as a Knick
11.24.13 | No Comments | Shay Marie

Amare Stoudemire said he wanted more minutes and coach Mike Woodson obliged. To everyone’s surprise it worked out well in Amare’s favor. On Saturday night in the Knicks loss to the Wizards, Stoudemire was the “only positive’’ according to Woodson. He put up 12 points and 4 rebounds on 5/5 shooting from the field including an emphatic dunk in 21 minutes. While there isn’t much hope for STAT amongst Knicks fans, Stoudemire has high expectations for himself.

“My mission is to become a great player and hopefully become a future Hall of Famer,’’ Stoudemire said after the Wizards loss late Saturday night. “My goal is to do it in New York – to finish out my career here. That’s the goal. That’s the mission – trying to get better and better and try to dodge injuries.’’
Knicks’ owner James Dolan spoke highly of Stoudemire and acknowledged that him coming to New York allowed them to convince and bring in two more superstars in Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler.

“My mission was to bring New York basketball back,” said Stoudemire. “To bring flavor and entertainment back to the city. I was the only player to live in the city at the time. I took on New York and was able to create the exitement back in the town. Just matter of wanting to help out an owner and also wanted to win. I think that worked hand and hand for both us.’’

SPORTS
NBA: Amare Stoudemire Says He Wants to Make Hall of Fame as a Knick
11.24.13 | No Comments | Shay Marie

Amare Stoudemire said he wanted more minutes and coach Mike Woodson obliged. To everyone’s surprise it worked out well in Amare’s favor. On Saturday night in the Knicks loss to the Wizards, Stoudemire was the “only positive’’ according to Woodson. He put up 12 points and 4 rebounds on 5/5 shooting from the field including an emphatic dunk in 21 minutes. While there isn’t much hope for STAT amongst Knicks fans, Stoudemire has high expectations for himself.

“My mission is to become a great player and hopefully become a future Hall of Famer,’’ Stoudemire said after the Wizards loss late Saturday night. “My goal is to do it in New York – to finish out my career here. That’s the goal. That’s the mission – trying to get better and better and try to dodge injuries.’’
Knicks’ owner James Dolan spoke highly of Stoudemire and acknowledged that him coming to New York allowed them to convince and bring in two more superstars in Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler.

“My mission was to bring New York basketball back,” said Stoudemire. “To bring flavor and entertainment back to the city. I was the only player to live in the city at the time. I took on New York and was able to create the exitement back in the town. Just matter of wanting to help out an owner and also wanted to win. I think that worked hand and hand for both us.’’
I bet Tyson Chandler wants to be 2013 scoring leader, too.

I decided I wasn't blown enough after watching the game last night. 

So I chose to watch the replay again today 
sick.gif

We suck but I'm still riding for my team. 

Plus, I choose to take Stat's play last night as a huge positive. 

@_LosMan_: If a tree falls in the forest… that tree is the nets RT @_TommyDee_: A preseason consensus top 4 team struggling this bad is a big story…

@_TommyDee_: @_LosMan_ #netspass is real

Back
Top Bottom