Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
who cares what the nets record is.....lets worry about ourselves, yo im all for just doing nothing this year ...tanking....then we land wiggins

i'm really not down with the "let's tank for so and so" talk from any team

aside from the knicks not having any options to tank for anyone at all, it's just a completely wack approach that i find people actually discussing seriously nowadays

i'm really not down with the "let's tank for so and so" talk from any team

aside from the knicks not having any options to tank for anyone at all, it's just a completely wack approach that i find people actually discussing seriously nowadays

Sorry bro, but it's the truth. In the NBA it's the only way (along with selective free agents). This isn't like football or baseball, teams and records don't change overnight. There are only a handful of stars in the league that can increase a teams wins and potential at a championship. It's a league run by star individuals (who don't come around that often). Tanking for a simple 25 percent chance at acquiring one is worth it.

It's irrelevant anyways like you said, the Knicks have have screwed themselves once again in a great draft class. But I would trade for potential draft picks, no question. Especially this one. But I doubt any bad team would bite.

I thought the East was open last year, but this is on another level. 

The race for seeds 3 though 8 is as WIDE OPEN as I can ever remember. 

Also, the thought of tanking is absurd.  It's just pathetic on every level.  No slight to anyone advocating it, but I could never get with that under any circumstance. 

I thought the East was open last year, but this is on another level. 

The race for seeds 3 though 8 is as WIDE OPEN as I can ever remember. 

Also, the thought of tanking is absurd.  It's just pathetic on every level.  No slight to anyone advocating it, but I could never get with that under any circumstance
This...

Plus we have no draft picks so what is the point!

If we tanked it would be for another team lol. We're just missing a really good pass first PG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom