Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I saw Emmy on the Fallon show a couple years ago before anyone knew her. Never heard of her until the day of the show. We made eye contact and fell in love.

But real talk shes pretty average especially with no make up.

OH and we officially stand alone with the 2nd worst record

Kind of off topic but just watched the nets game very surprised they actually won, Jason kidd sweating like dantoni as the Knicks HC haha his days are numbered too Lawrence frank pretty much runs that team

Now that I think about it, there's one blonde and the rest are brunettes lol

I guess that's how it is in OT

Last edited:
Article from SLAM magazine:

Carmelo Anthony Tells Amar’e Stoudemire to Worry About Defense Not Shots

Hey, remember when Carmelo Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire were brought together to form then next great duo in the Eastern Conference? Neither do we! Anyway, the two frustrated Knicks stars are now trading thinly-veiled shots through the media. Per the NY Post: “After each of the last three games — all losses — Stoudemire has stated a lack of ball movement has led to the Knicks’ 3-10 start as they enter Wednesday’s game against the Clippers at Staples Center. Of course, the implication is the culprits are Anthony and J.R. Smith, both of whom have reputations for playing too much isolation ball. Anthony instead claimed the Knicks have stunk out the court on the other end. ‘It’s just defense at this point,’ Anthony said. ‘The easiest thing to do is try to point fingers and trying to figure out what’s going on — [like] ball movement. At the end of the day it’s defense, we’re not guarding anybody.’ The lack of moving the ball has been a staple of Stoudemire’s rhetoric since Anthony got to town. And Anthony isn’t surprised fans think Stoudemire is pointing the finger at him. Iman Shumpert also talked about ‘the ball sticking’ after the Portland loss Monday. ‘It’s easy to do because at the end of the day, I have the ball most of the offense,’ Anthony said. ‘When you hear that, where it’s coming from, why is it being said, the real reason we’re not winning is we’re not defending. We’re not believing or trusting in one another on the defensive end.’ [...] Coach Mike Woodson wants them focusing on defense and also disputed Stoudemire’s share-the-ball thesis. ‘I’m not going there with you on that,’ Woodson said. ‘Melo’s having another solid season. Melo’s doing what he’s supposed to do. Everybody else has to do what they have to do. Nobody’s shooting the ball extremely well. But everybody’s getting shots.’”

I mean what leg does Amare even have to stand on? He's a ballstopper too. Weakside defense means nothing to Stat.

Yea ball movement is a huge part of amares game, where the hell does he get off saying that?,, ur a huge part of the ongoing problem with the defense and ball movement, making comments like that is exactly hat the ny media feeds off to make a big story and get guys caught up in their words. So uneccesary, just keep your damn mouth shut

^ i was a big amare fan since he brought the franchise back to respectability but for him to blame others for the team playing garbage is a B move... he needs to improve himself and actually stay healthy before he can actually talk... hes just as bad as melo and jr when he has the ball because he will turn it over or shoot and hes not even deserving of shooting as much as he does

Back
Top Bottom