• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now to dominant for the rest of our season
pimp.gif
yeah let's dominant!

Bargnani = such a boss. Toure Murry played so smooth. Tim Hardaway, Jr. = just wow. Never thought he's really that good. He's going to be a heck of a player for many years. Very looking forward to seeing his potentials.
Don't get too happy.  I am afraid, the FO will find a way to trade him.  But I hope you are right. 

@PeterBotte: What did Bargnani say to get ejected?
Garnett: "I don't speak Italian."
Bargnani: "I wasn't speaking Italian."

:rofl:

@PeterBotte: What did Bargnani say to get ejected?
Garnett: "I don't speak Italian."
Bargnani: "I wasn't speaking Italian."

:rofl:

lolol
there were a few times I saw KG in Bargnanis face, close enough to kiss. KG needs to get punched square in his filthy mouth. such a dirty player. I can't stand him.

great win tonight Knicks. let's keep it going now.

Went on a date I heard we destroyed them. Doubt it's that accurate But my friend said demolishment

Wish we could play the Nets all season :smokin

Nets make us look really good.
chuck is that you??
It's the truth and yall know it :lol:

How we suddenly look great with ball movement and draining 3s when we been struggling for 9 games playing down to lesser teams and losing in the 4th to the better teams.

I just can't drink the kool-aid after this win. Season did start tonight though. So lets see how the next 10 games go.

Carmelo Anthony ‏@carmeloanthony
The M1.5... It's on its way. Who's ready? pic.twitter.com/IvJdfioIzg

Melo out here promoting his retros after the Win :lol:

Last edited:
did anyone count how many times THJr did the JR 3 pt celebration?
i swear he did it everytime someone hit a 3 :lol:

i like it how Bargs got his chance to say something to KG since KG used to talk reckless when Bargs was in TO
good to see him stand his ground

A leader would know when it's time to start distributing the rock to get teammates involved to get them to want to play defense

Whale

If he continues to play the way he did today I'll take it back.

Btw I love what I saw from Shump today. I think Hardaway is a natural ball player and will be straight, but Shump is our wild card and x-factor for how far this team can go.

And let's stop with the trading young players jokes. It's gotten old. The owner is the same, but until we get rid of a promising young player in this era lets stop having cynical pessimistic outlooks on that. And stop making the same damn joke every time THJR and Shumps potential comes up.

Last edited:
oh, is JB going to release any NYK colorway of the Melo 1.5s??

i remember he wore them in some NYK joints during Media Day photoshoots. he wore them tonight too

Back
Top Bottom