Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
And I saw Bargnani slander earlier today and have no idea why.

He's got a great baby jumper and can shoot over most players. It's not being a black hole, he's just a great finisher if he catches it with space.

Now that he's gotten the confidence of the coach and teammates I think his disappearing in the 4th will end too. If you guys remember, in the beginning of the season Woodson would senselessly not play Bargs in the 4th even if he played well before that. I think he'll start getting comfortable in the 4th, dudes got talent and teammates that take pressure off him.

The only legit knock is his poor help and pick and roll defense. But his on-ball defense has been a pleasant surprise, the help should get better as he gets in better shape, and Tyson will QB our defense and cover up some of Bargs mistakes when he's back.

Last edited:
The only legit knock is his poor help and pick and roll defense. But his on-ball defense has been a pleasant surprise, the help should get better as he gets in better shape, and Tyson will QB our defense and cover up some of Bargs mistakes when he's back.

Bargs was playing like trash when Tyson was in the lineup. Now i hope that was due to Bargs not being in game condition cause of this past summer, and he gradually built chemistry and got in game shape as time went by. I'm hoping when Tyson come back it makes Bargs job easier more than Tyson taking away from Bargs. If Bargs can play just like this when Tyson get back then that'll be great.

bargnani has been contributing on both ends

he's been doing his thing kinda quietly too. definitely underappreciated

you're basing that off the first 4 games of the season 
laugh.gif

there's really no reason Bargs+Tyson should clash on offense. the only time bigs can really clash imo is if neither can shoot, occupy the space close to the basket, and can't pass. Bargs can shoot, prefers to get the ball mid-range extended, and isn't a bad passer.

Now that Bargs has proven he can guard C's one-on-one, I'd love to see Woody experiment with Tyson defending PFs if bargs is ever getting lit up by the opposing PF and the opposing C isn't a good offensive player.

I liked how we just went at it from the 1st Quarter, We have been struggling in the 1st quarter of games recently but we starting strong and managed to maintain it, Can't knock anyone last night everyone played a part, Hopefully Shump will push on from this and get his confidence back 8)

P.S Bargs :smokin

:pimp:

Feels good. Hope they can build momentum and confidence with this win.

Next 13 games will tell a lot. I think they should come up with a 8-5 hopefully a 9-4.

OKC, Atl, Chi, Was and Mem are the games I feel like we will lose, but hopefully we play up to the comp. those nights being that these are teams that are playing well and so far are playoff teams.

Last edited:
Last Night:

Bargs for the majority of time setting up around 15 feet and in
Carmelo playing a team game moving the ball
The floor spread reigning 3's
Low TO's
Added athletiscm from Hardaway and Shumpert
Utilyzing quality depth
Quality limited minute play from Amare and Martin

We played essentially a dinosaur of a team last night--what I want to see is what happens tonight--once there is ball pressure and younger athletes who have the ability to defend. This is the majority of the east we see tonight athletic under developed teams who can still get up and down and play. The Nuggets did the same thing the Knicks did to the Nets. The Nets as is are the worst NBA team--in much worse position than us. But who cares about them tho--we played very well against a geriatric D league squad. But can we do it against a NBA team?

Tonight :nerd:

Great win last night. There was off the ball movement and great passing. It helps that the Nets defense is crap but still this is a blueprint for how we should be playing. We still take way too many jumpers though and those won't always fall. I want to see more of Toure Murry. Need to know if he can be a serious contributor.

bargnani can now basically walk through brownsville at 4 am in the morning and have dudes take to the other side of the street

@NY_KnicksPR: TDIKH: (2012) Playing without Carmelo Anthony, Knicks ride the three-point ball to a 112-92 rout of the defending champion Heat in Miami.

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom