Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@NY_KnicksPR: TDIKH: (2012) Playing without Carmelo Anthony, Knicks ride the three-point ball to a 112-92 rout of the defending champion Heat in Miami.

frown.gif
***** u sad for?

that game was awesome 

Is it just me, or does JR look more muscular here (pause), and moving more athletically?

I know that game was awesome...Felton played like an all star.

I'm sad because I'm reminiscing about last season when all these issues they have now didn't exist..

I'm happy we got a win ESPECIALLY against the Nets but face it, we banged an ugly chick . LOL

yeah the win was fun, but we ain't about to take out the portland trailblazers just yet

if we could see the same energy and teamwork we saw last night in upcoming games - a little more effort - it'll make everyone a little less frustrated, even if we lose

^ Exactly what I'm thinking. Even though our record is just as bad, we beat them like we supposed to beat a team that bad. Since it was dominating win, I can see it being mentally motivating to the team. It's hard to keep giving that 100% effort when the results keep being the same.

I didn't watch the whole game, but Bargs earned a lot of respect from around the league. Hopefully, the win last night pushes the Knicks in the right direction.

i think our season might be a little different if we didn't get jerked the houston and indiana games.  very demoralizing losses

Carmelo Recruiting Rondo To Knicks
Dec 06, 2013 12:47 PM EST

Rajon Rondo is getting closer to returning from a torn ACL and his future with the Boston Celtics remains uncertain.

Rondo has long been mentioned in trade rumors and is eligible for free agency in 2015.

"Whether he stays in Boston or not who knows," said Rondo's high school coach, Steve Smith of Oak Hill Academy. "I know, talking to Melo (Carmelo Anthony), he's recruiting Rajon to come to New York. Melo thinks he'll come too. You never know about that stuff though. I think either way, Rajon will be fine."

:nerd:

I'm going to be at the Xmas game vs OKC, 2 years ago when they played the Heat on Xmas I paid $800 for the same exact seats .. this year I paid $400, Section 108 Row 5 :smokin. Glad I copped them before they start winning :lol:

I'm all about bringing Rondo to the Knicks. When was the last time an NBA team won the championship without a quality PG? Maybe the Heat in 06?

I'm all about bringing Rondo to the Knicks. When was the last time an NBA team won the championship without a quality PG? Maybe the Heat in 06?
LeBron is the Heat's PG though. And Derrick Fisher's experience and clutch factor >>>>> * Well worth the missed layups and sus defense lol. Word to all them chips.

Last edited:
would you guys want Rondo? coming off a major injury, another headcase, many people feel he's a selfish passer (won't make a pass to lead to a hockey assist, just wants the assist himself.) 

Also, since we always get hustled, we'd probably have to give them either Shump or THJR, you'd need bargs contract to make the contracts match, we'd probably have to give our next first rounder in 2057 and take back Courtney Lee's wack *** contract or something.

do you still do it then?

personally, I'd love Rondo on this team. he's a champion and winner and the only all-star thats acquirable until 2015. i'd do anything in my power to not give away shump or THJR though. Offer a package of Amare, Svelt, take back courtney lee and gerald wallace's 
sick.gif
 contracts and get raped out of a few future picks.

Rondo

Shump

Melo

Bargs

Chandler

Prigs

Hardaway/Lee

JR

Gerald Wallace/Artest

Goon Mart

You guys think this would be a championship worthy line up worth destroying our future for if we can pull it off? I really think we're gunna get Rondo so I'm running through all the scenarios :lol:

I disagree when people say Melo and Amare would never work together. If Amare's legs were still up to snuff and he could get to his spots and out the way on time it could've worked.

I think if you have a chance to get Rondo without giving up THJr or Shump, you do the trade without hesitation.

whens the last time a team won the championship with an all star pg?
Cereal? Tony Parker, Rondo, Kidd were all recent. Russy got damn close. And like I said before Bron is for all intents and purposes the Heats PG.

The point is whether an All-Star, veteran, or just quality player, to be truly successful in this league you need someone on the team that knows what to do with the rock when the chips are down. We don't have that. Prigi is our best facilitator and though I love his game he's definitely too little too late. Felton coming down court, passing the ball to Melo and subsequently disappearing ain't gonna ever cut it.

Rondo would keep the ball moving, a leader, has a ring, young, defensive. Wouldnt be afraid to tell Melo or anyone on the team when they mess up

It'll take that and his "attitude" if he bring those

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom