Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

Cereal? Tony Parker, Rondo, Kidd were all recent. Russy got damn close. And like I said before Bron is for all intents and purposes the Heats PG.
moreso in the regular season with bron but in the playoffs he was on the block more. point forward and point guard r different positions.  kidd and rondo weren't all stars when they won it idk if parker was in 07 but id go with that.

we been losing for the past two weeks u guys had all the time in the world to play gm and what not but no, lets wait until we finally win a game to talk about trading for a player who's injured and hasn't been the same winner since losing ray allen.

Rondo would keep the ball moving, a leader, has a ring, young, defensive. Wouldnt be afraid to tell Melo or anyone on the team when they mess up

It'll take that and his "attitude" if he bring those
rondo dribbles at the top of the key while the rest of the team runs around.  i love the defense and hustle, hate the attitude and limited offense.

i know it sounds like he banged my mom or something but I've played point all my life and i think theres a good chance he's fools gold.  combined with the fact that the worse case scenario usually happens once u put on a knicks uniform, i don't think gutting the team even more would be worth it.

Cereal? Tony Parker, Rondo, Kidd were all recent. Russy got damn close. And like I said before Bron is for all intents and purposes the Heats PG.
moreso in the regular season with bron but in the playoffs he was on the block more. point forward and point guard r different positions.  kidd and rondo weren't all stars when they won it idk if parker was in 07 but id go with that.

we been losing for the past two weeks u guys had all the time in the world to play gm and what not but no, lets wait until we finally win a game to talk about trading for a player who's injured and hasn't been the same winner since losing ray allen.
What does it matter if they were allstars that year? They have allstar caliber ball IQ every year, which is something we desperately need. Doesn't matter if Bron was playing on the block or not, the Heat entrust their fate on his ability to make the right decision. Who do we trust to do that for us? Svelton? Jr? Melo? Man who does Melo trust? Melo. Which is part of the knock on him. But I can't blame him for that. He's a shooter who in this LeBron era is being asked to be more than what he is unfairly.

Anyways, all of this is hypothetical. I don't think we can pry him away from Boston without giving up too much unless he demands a trade.

I'm happy we got a win ESPECIALLY against the Nets but face it, we banged an ugly chick . LOL
Well damn 
laugh.gif

IQ wise priggy is right up there with those guys.  woody just needs to play him more.  felton is a lumpy turd with no court vision at times but he can knock down shots when open.  our roster is built where our team thrives the best when there is fast ball movement with multiple shooting threats on the floor.  rondo does not fit into this type of offense whatsoever.  and if we were to adjust to him it would be him dribbling for 15 seconds while jr and shump run back and forth fighting through screens and in the end still end up giving it to melo with 7 seconds left for a fadeaway j. 

IQ wise priggy is right up there with those guys.  woody just needs to play him more.  felton is a lumpy turd with no court vision at times but he can knock down shots when open.  our roster is built where our team thrives the best when there is fast ball movement with multiple shooting threats on the floor.  rondo does not fit into this type of offense whatsoever.  and if we were to adjust to him it would be him dribbling for 15 seconds while jr and shump run back and forth fighting through screens and in the end still end up giving it to melo with 7 seconds left for a fadeaway j. 
So you mean to tell me that the point guard handling the ball while the other players fight to get to their spots and get open is a bad thing? Learn something new every day lol. You're seriously underestimating Rondo's ability to break down defenses and find the open players. By the way, I don't like Rondo either. But I'm not gonna sit here and act like he's not legit.

As for Prigi, like I said, love his game. But its too little too late.

So you mean to tell me that the point guard handling the ball while the other players fight to get to their spots and get open is a bad thing? Learn something new every day lol. You're seriously underestimating Rondo's ability to break down defenses and find the open players. By the way, I don't like Rondo either. But I'm not gonna sit here and act like he's not legit.

As for Prigi, like I said, love his game. But its too little too late.
not as much as your overestimating it and you're also overestimating how hard that is when u have all the space in the world to operate because u get guarded like a center.  all I'm saying about prig is that what u r asking for with rondo (making the right decisions) we have with pablo he just doesn't play enough.  I'm not sure if he is legit man he hasn't proven it.  minus ray allen the celtics were not a winning team before he went down.  

i like watching games like how we played last night.  fast ball movement, quick decisions, making the extra pass to the open man.  drive and dish then swing around the perimeter till the open man gets it > dribbling at the top of the key while the wings fight through screens to get an off balance jump shot on the curl.  

Rondo's ability to create and make players move without the ball will overshadow any ball stopping by Melo.

Tonight's game will tell us a lot more than last night.

This screams of a game the Knicks would lose easily.

Decided to treat myself and get the cheapest tickets to the Knicks vs Celtics game this Sunday. I hope I dont regret it.

@IanBegley: Woodson says he has shortened his rotation. He all but says that Metta World Peace is the odd man out right now. #Knicks

We pass the ball tonight like we did last night, easy win. That's simple......doubt they execute it :smh:

Offtopic:

Just realized the Washington "Diplomats" thing at the top of the forum.
Jokes. :lol: ....team hasnt even changed their name yet

Back
Top Bottom