Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@ESPNSteinLine: All coaching change can really do w/current state of roster is get NYK playing harder. But momentum sure building for A. Houston as interim
:smh: . Utter disaster. I never liked him either.
Allan Houston? The purest shooter ever to grace a Knicks uniform? Why?

I agree that I don't see why he'd be the interim coach of all ppl (I assume Herb got a job for life) but hey as said it can hopefully make the team play harder.

At best, we find out H20 is a coaching wizard and the team gets respectable, maybe even a top 4 seed. At the worst, we continue to struggle, with one of the worst records in the league, keep getting embarrassed, and our picks end top 10 and go to the other teams we traded to.

Last edited:

roll.gif

There's no way Allan Houston is fit to coach this team. He's not the X's and O's coach I believe we need, and there's no way this is the type of team that needs to just get out there and start playing fun/freely without a system/discipline. We'd look like a pickup team of bad shot taking ball hogs.

Last edited:
There's no way Allan Houston is fit to coach this team. He's not the X's and O's coach I believe we need, and there's no way this is the type of team that needs to just get out there and start playing fun/freely without a system/discipline. We'd look like a pickup team of bad shot taking ball hogs.
Allan for player/coach :nerd: :smokin

He's clearly a stop-gap as aforementioned though.

Last edited:
Wait you guys are suggesting Houston while we search for a replacement to have this season right? Lol for some reason I've been thinking for the rest of the season. But we might as well have Herb "IhavenoodzofDolanwithIsiah" Williams be interim imo

Last edited:
Look at the top blowouts in the garden none were in the starbury era. The worst which was 50 was the dantoni era

@ESPNSteinLine: All coaching change can really do w/current state of roster is get NYK playing harder. But momentum sure building for A. Houston as interim
mean.gif
. Utter disaster. I never liked him either.

I agree that I don't see why he'd be the interim coach of all ppl (I assume Herb got a job for life) but hey as said it can hopefully make the team play harder.

At best, we find out H20 is a coaching wizard and the team gets respectable, maybe even a top 4 seed. At the worst, we continue to struggle, with one of the worst records in the league, keep getting embarrassed, and our picks end top 10 and go to the other teams we traded to.
Do you remember the Pistons version of Allan Houston? Then think of the Knicks version of him. Pistons version was better. He was dunking and shooting well. It's amazing that after 3 years he turned into a less aggressive shooter
mean.gif

Wait you guys are suggesting Houston while we search for a replacement to have this season right? Lol for some reason I've been thinking for the rest of the season. But we might as well have Herb "IhavenoodzofDolanwithIsiah" Williams be interim imo
We're not suggesting Houston, he is who is being rumored to be interim coach after Woody gets fired. Nobody expected that. We all were under the assumption he was being groomed to be GM one day not head coach.

It feels like this a demotion and he's getting set up. We'll see after the season if he'll still have his old job.
The team reminding me of the Starbury era.

Except that era was better.
I don't know about all that.

Last edited:
Due to a late change, former Knicks coach Jeff Van Gundy won’t be at the Garden to broadcast Wednesday night’s Knicks-Bulls game as Mike Woodson broils on the hot seat.

:smh: . Utter disaster. I never liked him either.

Do you remember the Pistons version of Allan Houston? Then think of the Knicks version of him. Pistons version was better. He was dunking and shooting well. It's amazing that after 3 years he turned into a less aggressive shooter :smh:

thats what happens when your shot gets better. almost the same reason MJ never wanted to get good at 3 pointers.

Due to a late change, former Knicks coach Jeff Van Gundy won’t be at the Garden to broadcast Wednesday night’s Knicks-Bulls game as Mike Woodson broils on the hot seat.
nerd.gif

mean.gif
. Utter disaster. I never liked him either.

Do you remember the Pistons version of Allan Houston? Then think of the Knicks version of him. Pistons version was better. He was dunking and shooting well. It's amazing that after 3 years he turned into a less aggressive shooter
mean.gif
thats what happens when your shot gets better. almost the same reason MJ never wanted to get good at 3 pointers.
That has nothing to do with it. Your agressiveness doesn't decline if your jumpshot gets better. Besides he always had a jumpshot. His Piston years vs Knick years looks almost like two different players.

Last edited:
The team reminding me of the Starbury era.

Except that era was better.
I don't know about all that.

My only explanation is that with that team you knew what you were getting. Couple of highlights, terrible ball movement, bunch of isos. Plus we still had our draft picks. Back then our team sucked, but we had draft picks so we could start from scratch.

With this team it's all false hope. Now, our team sucks AND we have no draft picks. There is nothing worse than false hope.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

That has nothing to do with it. Your agressiveness doesn't decline if your jumpshot gets better. Besides he always had a jumpshot. His Piston years vs Knick years looks almost like two different players.
Not for nothing but AH sucked his rookie year in Detroit! LOL I only remember because I was biggin him up coming outta college. He's a coaches son so he may know a bit about coaching but I don't wanna find out as the Knick coach this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom