Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

nerd.gif
" src="https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/nerd.gif">

That has nothing to do with it. Your agressiveness doesn't decline if your jumpshot gets better. Besides he always had a jumpshot. His Piston years vs Knick years looks almost like two different players.
Not for nothing but AH sucked his rookie year in Detroit! LOL I only remember because I was biggin him up coming outta college. He's a coaches son so he may know a bit about coaching but I don't wanna find out as the Knick coach this year.
laugh.gif
. Yeah, he was shaky his rookie year, but his second and third year he blossomed. I remember him going to the basket AND shooting. Came to the Knicks turned into primarily a shooter.

not sure what houston is capable of doing other than connecting with players closer than some old(er) guy like woodson. coaching? who really knows

jvg - not really invested in how much he might be able to alter this mess of a team. i like that he's pretty no nonsense and at least has a good take on most things. whether he'd be able to recreate a team of the past is anyone's guess

whatever though, the team needs to replace woodson. you can't go on much longer without this affecting players in the long run

h20 prally has the best shooting form in nba history... no biased but look at the highlights son was straight money :pimp:

@ESPNSteinLine: All coaching change can really do w/current state of roster is get NYK playing harder. But momentum sure building for A. Houston as interim
:smh: . Utter disaster. I never liked him either.
Allan Houston? The purest shooter ever to grace a Knicks uniform? Why?

I agree that I don't see why he'd be the interim coach of all ppl (I assume Herb got a job for life) but hey as said it can hopefully make the team play harder.

At best, we find out H20 is a coaching wizard and the team gets respectable, maybe even a top 4 seed. At the worst, we continue to struggle, with one of the worst records in the league, keep getting embarrassed, and our picks end top 10 and go to the other teams we traded to.

The purest shooter that could rarely hit it when it matters. 2nd guesses himself to be our coach right now.

Due to a late change, former Knicks coach Jeff Van Gundy won’t be at the Garden to broadcast Wednesday night’s Knicks-Bulls game as Mike Woodson broils on the hot seat.
:nerd:

@ESPNSteinLine: All coaching change can really do w/current state of roster is get NYK playing harder. But momentum sure building for A. Houston as interim
:smh: . Utter disaster. I never liked him either.
Allan Houston? The purest shooter ever to grace a Knicks uniform? Why?

I agree that I don't see why he'd be the interim coach of all ppl (I assume Herb got a job for life) but hey as said it can hopefully make the team play harder.

At best, we find out H20 is a coaching wizard and the team gets respectable, maybe even a top 4 seed. At the worst, we continue to struggle, with one of the worst records in the league, keep getting embarrassed, and our picks end top 10 and go to the other teams we traded to.
Do you remember the Pistons version of Allan Houston? Then think of the Knicks version of him. Pistons version was better. He was dunking and shooting well. It's amazing that after 3 years he turned into a less aggressive shooter :smh:

thats what happens when your shot gets better. almost the same reason MJ never wanted to get good at 3 pointers.
That has nothing to do with it. Your agressiveness doesn't decline if your jumpshot gets better. Besides he always had a jumpshot. His Piston years vs Knick years looks almost like two different players.

maybe not for everyone but thats what MJ said :lol:

Wow at the latest developments...it's all speculation tho...so whatever..he's still with the bulls

Last edited:
Thibs would have a heart attack if he ever had to play Melo-Bargs-STAT together

Thibs ain't going anywhere. Keep it a hunnid, the Bulls team without Rose is still better than the Knicks if for nothing else they have a defensive identity and they play hard all the time. Nice try though. Dan LeBatard cracks me up when he said Thibs looks like a butcher tho 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom