Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Did any of you happen to hear what Stephen A. Smith said this morning about the Knicks trying to talk Amare into retiring?

What would be the point of that? Isn't he in his last season? Or does that still loosen the reigns for possible moves this season?

Yeah, I was hearing him say that. The way that I see it, is that he has had all the time in the world to rehab and to "get right", but your body is telling you "I cant do this anymore". It might be best for him to retire. It's silly for him to keep doing this to himself, You prepare, prepare, and prepare, and 3-5 games in you have to sit out more or have a secretive surgery.

What would be the point of that? Isn't he in his last season? Or does that still loosen the reigns for possible moves this season?

Next season is a "player option".

Last edited:
for a fellow knicks fan that lives in florida, is the NBA league pass worth it. anyone on here had it before? :nerd:

for a fellow knicks fan that lives in florida, is the NBA league pass worth it. anyone on here had it before? :nerd:

i'm pretty sure they have a package where you can choose to watch 5 teams if u wanna just watch the knicks

Last edited:
That's a sign of hings to come lol. Bargs gonna be doo doo

Last edited:
That's a sign of hings to come lol. Bargs gonna be doo doo
It's too early to start that 
laugh.gif

Happy Burfday JRS!!

Back
Top Bottom