Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
RT @TheCoach2K: I'm looking for NBA2K players who are from NY and Denver and actually use those teams on PS3. Please retweet. Thx.

Come on man, anyone with half a brain knew Lebron wasn't coming here, let's be serious now. Why wouldn't Melo want to play with him? He gives you more possessions and doesn't demand the ball.

Saw those huaraches at the Deer Park and Riverhead Nike outlets for like $60 a lil while ago...woulda got em if they had my size lol

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...-sad-amare-stoudemire-struggling-stay-healthy

Melo wishes Amar'e was healthy

"As a friend, it's hard for me to sit back and act like it doesn't bother me because I know how hard of a worker he is [and] I know the time that he puts in the gym to train and rehab," Anthony said Tuesday. "To see him go forward and then take some steps back every time, it's just sad."

"Because one day he's here with us and another day he's back rehabbing and training and trying to get right," Anthony said. "I think for him, I'd rather see him get back all the way right."

yeah there was a previous post (perhaps in the old knicks thread?) about all that complete with photos and renderings taken from some rangers hockey forum

they did a lot of work

I for one can't wait to see the new stadium but can wait for the overpriced tickets this yr for the remodeling of the building :/

I'd like an early beating on those boston scrubs, and come the 2nd half of the game, watch the 2nd and 3rd units get in some work.

legooooooooooooooooo

Hmm, that 2 point guard line up seems questionable. Why not start Shump at 2?

Not sure. On twitter its ranging from Shump had knee soreness over the summer to he hasnt had enough "reps". JR could be back in the last preseason game.

Marcus Camby: I Didn’t Get ‘Meaningful Opportunity’ With Knicks
July 1, 2013 10:30 AM

“It’s unfortunate that I wasn’t given a meaningful opportunity to contribute last season in New York,” Camby said in a statement, according to Newsday. “I was really looking forward to the upcoming year as a chance to show the organization what they missed out on last year, and pushing our team towards the Finals.”

...... :stoneface:

Marcus Camby To Miss Additional Time With Torn Plantar Fascia
Oct 09, 2013 1:27 PM EDT

Marcus Camby was expected to miss two more weeks but could be out much longer due to a torn plantar fascia. The veteran center is now trying to improve his condition enough to avoid surgery that would sideline him up to two months.

“My plantar fascia is torn,” Camby said. “I’m trying to do whatever I can to avoid surgery. We’re just going to rehab it and see how it goes in the next two weeks and take it from there. We don’t want to rehab it and nurse it and have it still be lingering.

"That is something I’m going to sit back and figure out and definitely look toward long term, as the season progresses to the second half of the season. I have to be smart about it.”

Signed to return to the Rockets as a free agent to join the mix backing up Dwight Howard, Camby has not participated in practices in training camp this season. Camby played in just 24 games last season.

:stoneface:

:smh: at Camby

Is it safe to say that Melo is our small forward? I can't see us working with that Felt and Priggy backcourt either.

Ray, Melo, Shump, and Bargnani and Tyson

Im happy we have a PG like Beno on our bench, interested to see Ron guard the KD's, P. George, Bron instead of Melo. While having to drop 30 and also how Melo-Bargs-Tyson fit together

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom