• D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
good words

happy birfday hank scorpio

may you get what you want

Thanks a lot, man.

HBD Hank

I actually have a close friend who's a South Asian Muslim (don't rem if you're Muslim) who's in finance and doing extremely well.

dude felt just like you one night. he called me after a night of drinking and doing coke while partying in NYC, still drunk and high, and told me on his train ride back home he met a super beautiful indian chick in PT school who's engaged to a doctor and it made him feel so empty inside. basically had a full blown epiphany.

and about a month later he met a girl who he's now in a relationship with and is really happy with.

I've got to live the high superficial life as well, chillin with people dropping legit 6 figures in one night, got to drive ferraris and lambos and hang out with A list rappers. and I never learned so much about myself than I did in that time and that all of that doesn't mean **** in the end. when people are young they believe love is for simps but you get older and realize it's the most important thing in life to live happily. but til you meet the one or someone that can potentially be the one that you're dating, you can't dwell on that idea and emptiness, and you still have to enjoy your life and especially your youth or whats left of it because that **** doesn't last forever either.

Aint this the truth.

Btw Hank, care to elaborate on why you can't have that girl? Kid coming up from being poor, girl that he loves that he can't have even with the money and success...reminds me of Pip and Estella from Great Expectations, or the Great Gatsby, although it's more likely your situation is nothing like those.

Too complicated to type via forum/message board. We've known each other for 12 years now. We practically grew up together. She knew me when I didn't have anything and she saw me grow into a man and experience success. She knows me at my worst and has also seen me at my best. There are just personal reasons between us why we can't be together right now.

Ok, I actually read what everyone posted. True words. I learned that a long time ago. For me, the purpose of living life is being happy. As long as I live comfortable with good health and family, I'm happy. I just started O.T. school and I'm very happy about it. As long as you know what you want out of life, you'll be happy. Girls are a dime a dozen. No need to feel down about one girl,when there's lots of girls out there. In time,that perfect match will come.

Happy birthday HS

Thanks a lot for the kind words. I agree with your outlook on life.

Wilson Chandler reminds me of juelz santana or lloyd banks....has all the gifts to be the greatest in the world but rather be complacent... reminds me of myself, maybe thats why I love them so much :'(

Fios have MSG in HD?

im thinking of switching from cablevision to get beIN sports, but gotta have my k'nix in hd

Last edited:
This picture should be taped on Melo's nights stand, his bathroom mirror, his phone background, his closet, and his locker.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom