Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I don't know anyone can really blame our misfortunes on Melo. Dude is one of the more hardworking players out there for us.

Like it was said on ESPN, it's hard to blame Melo when he is given the ball 18-20 feet away from the basket and his four teammates just want to stand there and watch him.

laugh.gif

I don't know anyone can really blame our misfortunes on Melo. Dude is one of the more hardworking players out there for us.

Like it was said on ESPN, it's hard to blame Melo when he is given the ball 18-20 feet away from the basket and his four teammates just want to stand there and watch him.

Melo's probably my favorite player in the NBA

but dudes a ball hog and doesn't play a winning style.

the only movement you gotta make when he gets the rock is timing when to crash for the OREB. dudes gotta start trusting his teammates that aren't named Felton more and look to get them involved.

I respect what he's doing on the glass this season though.

And Amare looking like STAT again :pimp:

Also love that our PGs are looking to use him on the pick and roll very frequently.

Gotta love how much purpose and conviction Amare rolls to the basket with. Dudes upper body strength has been looking great too on his post ups.

Last edited:
 And Amare looking like STAT again
pimp.gif

Also love that our PGs are looking to use him on the pick and roll very frequently.

Gotta love how much purpose and conviction Amare rolls to the basket with. Dudes upper body strength has been looking great too on his post ups.
this was the first game where he wasn't bound to a set number of minutes, which seemed to help him open up his game a bit

he had a decent defensive game too

STAT looked amazing tonight. What brings me hope (regarding STAT), is that he had a solid game against one of the better rebounding/defensive front courts in the NBA.

I'm also loving how Melo is changing his approach to games now. Less is def. more in this case. If we had better PG play, our season would look very different than it does now. Chandler needs to come back ASAP. We really miss him on the defensive side. I never realized how much of a difference he makes. Very unappreciated on my end.

Not too impressed because Deng and Butler were out. 

STAT will play well for a few more games and get injured. You can quote me on that.

Back
Top Bottom