Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I wish Stern would step in and make the Knicks hire a GM that won't harm the team in a detrimental way.... We seem to always give away everything and end up with nothing...

Maybe Toronto wants Amar'e again. They wanted him last year and he's ballin his last few games.

I think this trade is Shumpert centered, he's off to Knicks North(Raptors) to joking Fields and Novak.

Also, I wonder if STAT thinks about all the garbage Barkely has said about him being done and used that as motivation. He should.

Lowry's a good player, but I guarantee Shump/THJr is involved.

You're correct, the Knicks North are wanting THJr along with Felton. If the Knicks do that they'd have to keep Shump and Earl. I think they need to keep THJr, even Shump, we need to convince them Earl is where it's at, and his brother too. It's Toronto, they prescribe marijuana as a treatment, it's a win for Earl and us.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Knicks had all the leverage with J.R. Didn't need to give him more than one-year considering he was headed to surgery. They blew that one

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
I remember the abuse I took for asking why Knicks signed JR Smith to a multi-year deal knowing he needed knee surgery. Could have traded him

Can't trade J.R. until January 15th

True, just read that, but if we can upgrade the pg position, I'd still try to get some value for Earl when it is time depending where we are in Jan/Feb. After he disappeared in the playoffs and got paid, then had surgery, and then had his brother in a spot that could have went to deserving player, his streaky play at the wrong time, he'd be gone at 12:01 a.m. Jan 15, 2014

Love the move for Kyle Lowry but realistically to get him it would require either Shump or THJR and I think out of the two I'd rather keep 2. We have enough problems defending as is. You can always find a guy with a nice shot. Someone willing to play their heart out on defense? Not so much

Edit: but I they are dumb enough to take JR and Felton then by all means do it. They still owe us for raping us out of our 1st for Bargs So hat deal should be good. The bastards

Last edited:
If Shumpert gets traded, the Knicks are going to be trash in 2k :lol:

I put him at the 1 and have him guard the other teams best player. Kyle Lowry isn't worth it, unless we can unload on STAT.

@HowardBeck: Shumpert fans, exhale: I'm told chances of him going to TOR in a Lowry deal are slim. Raps not high on him. Knicks prefer to keep (for now).

rather keep tim hardaway jr than shump .what has shump done this season to make ypu guys want to keep him? dont give me defense.

Back
Top Bottom