• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
if this deal gets done :pimp:

only problem is lowry is a free agent this summer... i guess worst case scenario is losing him and a draft pick but good thing is clearing cap space too

Last edited:
Felton, MWP and 1st round pick is what they are offering, Craziness how we will have no draft picks

Felton+Jr but no draft picks, i would do.

I would like to keep MWP, if we were a better team he would be huge come playoff time.

Last edited:
Knicks throwing picks out there like their middle name is Eli :smh:

Atleast we get a PG that plays defense and gets to the FT line. And we kept Shump and THJ :smokin

Last edited:
Please tell me that this is a joke. I don't care if its a 2020 1st round pick. I wouldn't give up a first round pick for Lowry straight up. Otis Thorpe deal 2.0?

Knicks throwing picks out there like their middle name is Eli :smh:

Atleast we get a PG that plays defense and gets to the FT line. And we kept Shump and THJ :smokin

Wait, so it's Felton+JR and a pick? Or is it just Felton+ 1st round pick?

Lowry comes off the books after this season anyway.

It's Broussard, but:

@Chris_Broussard: Knicks' pursuit of Kyle Lowry being held up by Knicks' refusal to give up 1st round pick, sources say

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 6m
Knicks' pursuit of Kyle Lowry being held up by Knicks' refusal to give up 1st round pick, sources say

EDIT: Didn't see nickmaz's post.

I hope Knicks don't fall into the trap of bluffing.

Last edited:
All I ask is that they don't mess this up by giving Toronto the 2018 the draft pick, we'll need that pick to trade for some other dumb move

raptors should take felton, ron and a 2nd rounder... they already raped us for the bargs trade
i don't think they'd feel sorry for the knicks if hey had the chance to get the upper hand in any deal, especially when the knicks have been so willing to consistently forfeit their future. 1st round, 2nd round - just stop giving away your assets so recklessly 

it's a constant cycle this teams finds itself in

Back
Top Bottom