Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
DAMN IT WOODSON!!! HOW MANY TIMES DOWN ARE YOU GONNA IGNORE STAT IN THE POST??? THIS IS JUST STUPID OFFENSE.

FIRE THIS FOOL ALREADY!

@HerringWSJ: Knicks came into tonight shooting 4.8% (!!!) from three-point range in the final three minutes of games within five points.

FOUR POINT EIGHT PERCENT!!!!!!!!!

I want Woodson, Beno and 77 off the ************* team.

I would rather have empty roster spots and let the players coach them******gselves.

I love how Earl is in but Iman has been on the bench at the end of the game.

**** this **** **** **** **** **** ****

LOL look at that play that ended with a one legged off balance 3 by a tired melo.
Woody is coach of the year baby!

man i dont even know where to start with this team.... they suck down the stretch and they give the ball to melo because everyone else is scared... amare is doing his thing and even bargs helps a little bit but after that theres no scoring.... the bench sucks the 2 guards suck except hardaway and no reliable point guard play but pablo is playing decent but if he goes to the bench forget it...and now kenyon might be hurt too :smh:

Earl pimped the organization, I'm sorry but if there is one thing I know for sure it's that I know two things for certain, 1.) Earl must go, I tried telling all of my folks last season was an accident, a fluke, he didn't even carry that over for the playoffs, it was a fluke. 2.) Woodson is who we think he is. Does this man have any offensive strategy or is he winging it, I wonder what a real coach could've done with this team. This is bs, you got Shump and THJr, but you give their minutes to Earl, it isn't working. Enjoy your evening.

Is there any player in the league that gets blocked more in crunch time than Carmelo? :x

Once again, the comedic relief was great :smokin

pablo and bargs was killing the pick and pop game but they stopped doing it and just gave the ball to melo.... but the bad thing was the offense didnt start going until 15 seconds go off on the shot clock

stat was cooking and didnt get not one look wtf

jr smith is trash

bargs shooting way too much

Im a die hard Knicks fan but im not watching any ball til after the all star break... i might watch a christmas game but that about it....

Im a die hard Knicks fan but im not watching any ball til after the all star break... i might watch a christmas game but that about it....

I gotta be honest...I haven't been watching most of the games like I was last year. This season, I would just check up on the score on the Knicks app. I just feel I would be more angry if I watch it live on tv lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom