Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Exactly our guards suck except pablo and thjr. And it doesnt help that chandler is out who single handly carries our defense. Hopefully kenyon is ok cuz then we would be depleted with the pf/c spot and the bench is non existent besides amare and thjr barely gets minutes

Last edited:
I don't blame him the most n general. But yesterday he was taking atrocious shots and helped destroy the ball movement.

@NYPost_Berman: #Knicks changing up routine. No orange jerseys tonight vs. Atlanta. They will be in white. Supposed to wear orange on weekends but 0-6.

So anybody on ps4 today, hit me up on nba 2k14... I suck so, plz take it easy on me...seriously lol...my psn is the same as my nt name

I'll never take bleacher report seriously again, if I ever have. They are saying it would make sense to trade Melo for Blake Griffin. LA wins that one should it ever happen. Lord, don't let it happen, Blake isn't what NY needs.

Never did I once say Melo deserves the majority of the blame.

But people see his numbers and think he should get a pass.

He'll get a pass once he stops taking dumb shots, at least acts like he trusts his teammates to try to pick them back up like a leader does, and passes it out when defenses collapse on him because that's what worked last season.

If hockey assists were a stat and rebounds weren't I'm pretty sure Melo would play very differently.

Oh yea, I really hope Woodson can convince Bargnani to start playing like the 3 point line doesn't exist.

Dudes close/mid range game is money and imo is what opens up his 3 point game.

melo isnt the entire problem but he himself has the key to make the knicks win. If he sets the right tone early, team should get rolling. Bargs is shooting too many 3s, hasnt been the same there since 09-10

Knicks Have Interest In Using Shumpert In Package To Move Stoudemire
Dec 14, 2013 1:45 PM EST

The New York Knicks would prefer to keep Iman Shumpert out of a deal for Kyle Lowry to save him for a future trade.

Shumpert is widely considered the Knicks' most valuable trade asset.

The Knicks are interested in using Shumpert in a package with Amar'e Stoudemire. A deal involving Stoudemire would be difficult as he is owed $23.4 million for the 14-15 season and hasn't been close to his prior All-Star self.

Via Frank Isola/New York Daily News

son said "real money" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom