Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Im a die hard Knicks fan but im not watching any ball til after the all star break... i might watch a christmas game but that about it....

I gotta be honest...I haven't been watching most of the games like I was last year. This season, I would check up on the score on the Knicks app. I just feel I would be more angry if I watch it live on tv lol
This Knicks season is Gians/Jets like. I aint watch this game either. Highlights make it so much easier.

What is the point of JR getting 26 minutes and only taking one shot (and missing too but that's besides the point)?

Like what is he out there for then?

Woodson gone tomorrow morning.

team looked scared in the last 2 minutes and just gave it to melo. you telling me woody cant draw out a simple inbound play?

Oy. We as fans will never truly experience success as long as Dolan keeps interfering. Amazing how I said this exact thing 10 years ago. Having Donnie Walsh was the greatest thing we had with this team in quite a while. I could go far as saying that having Grunwald was the second best thing.

I just can't take more of this as a fan. I know it's beyond coaching with this team but we already know how awfully stubborn Woodson can be in strategies. It's really hard to watch games and be positive about this team this year. I also do not trust Steve Mills as GM. Why the hell did Dolan bring something from that dark period back? :stoneface:

Last edited:
Again Amare kept us in the game during the end. Why does Woodson shy away from him?

Amare alluded to a point that I think most people looked past. He mentioned how when you pass the ball around with proper spacing, guys get better looks. Tonight would've been our game if we did those two things.

Amare was keeping us in the game all night long and if we set a post for him and spaced properly, someone would've been open. Melo would've def had much better looks at the end if this happened.

Last year we did move the ball and had great spacing. That's why we shot so well from the 3. We need a PG that can space the floor and direct the ball to the proper places.

i'm up mad early, actually woke up out of my sleep cause of these fools :smh:

tried to get some buns for a knockout, wifey shut that down. so now i'm up watchin Breakin and feenin for eggs ...

Melo was taking some terrible shots and destroyed the ball movement many times.

Dudes a poor leader. He instills zero confidence in his teammates and it shows in his reluctance to pass them the ball out of doubles or with the late crappy and slow passes he gets them as opposed to hitting them on the money in rhythm.

Dude really plays like his main priority is not getting blamed as opposed to winning. Dude doesn't play the right way and doesn't have vets in the locker room this year to check his ***.

And then those low percentage shots too. Our team isn't built like Iverson's in Philly with dirty work role players who are fine with watching him jack up shots. In order to play at their maximum on both ends they have to feel involved on offense. We've all been there in pickup games. A dude hogs the ball jacking stupid shots, and it makes you not wanna defend.

I hate to say it, but watching Melo makes me appreciate LeBron so much more.

Patience, shot selection, scanning the floor to pass out of doubles, trusts his teammates, intelligent, his teammates love playing with him, and really is past caring about individual stats.

Last edited:
It annoys me too because the blueprint is there for him from last season, and the backtoback blowout wins this season.

Y'all gotta be ******** me talking about Melo.

He's the only reason we didn't lose by 40 again.

He has been giving the ball to our guards and Bargs in perfect position and timing and they are shooting straight bricks.

As soon as he sat we went down by 14. When he came back in we tied it. He played extended minutes in the second half, we took the lead. He sat again early in the 4th, we started losing momentum.

HE CAN'T DO EVERYTHING and shouldn't be asked to.

Like I said before the season started, STAT still has it in him and Woodson's job was to get the ball to him in the closing minutes. Instead players went back into the losing mindset, stopped moving their body and the ball and relied on a gassed Melo to bail them out.

JR and Shump are playing like absolute doo doo, Bargs has gone cold and doesn't know how to rotate on defense and Woodson is still coaching terribly.

Now Kenyon is gonna be out for a while with the strained abdominal muscle and the med staff is talking about sitting out Amar'e...this team is a wreck.

I'm falling back from watching our games until we get a competent squad and coaching staff on the floor.

He has been giving the ball to our guards and Bargs in perfect position and timing and they are shooting straight bricks.

As soon as he sat we went down by 14. When he came back in we tied it. He played extended minutes in the second half, we took the lead. He sat again early in the 4th, we started losing momentum.

Like I said before the season started, STAT still has it in him and Woodson's job was to get the ball to him in the closing minutes. Instead players went back into the losing mindset, stopped moving their body and the ball and relied on a gassed Melo to bail them out.

JR and Shump are playing like absolute doo doo, Bargs has gone cold and doesn't know how to rotate on defense and Woodson is still coaching terribly.

Now Kenyon is gonna be out for a while with the strained abdominal muscle and the med staff is talking about sitting out Amar'e...this team is a wreck.

I'm falling back from watching our games until we get a competent squad and coaching staff on the floor.

I read that STAT wanted to go to a Tim Duncan like system of playing a few games and rest a game or two, if it preserves his knees then I am for it because for all the talk of "let him play x amount of minutes and let his knees explode" well now that he is one of our only consistent players I think it would be wise to protect him, especially now that he is playing close to starters minutes and producing. I wouldn't be sad 1 but if Earl is traded though.

That makes sense.

They gotta do what they gotta do to keep Amar'e healthy cause he still has a lot of game left in him.

Seems like he's actually getting better and better on defense too.

Kinda cool that him and Melo's tension propelled them to improve on their weaknesses by calling each other out. Melo on his passing and STAT on his D.

Now if only everyone else could step up their games.

We can't win with negative production from our 2 SCORING guards. That's been the bottom line to the season to this point.

all of this!

I'm saying. We are 6-16. This whole team is at fault. We have to stop making excuses for whoever it is, from Melo to Shump to J.R. and whoever else you want to include. I've seen terrible play from all of them. Is Melo the main problem? No. Is he the only problem? No. But he is part of the problem just like the other guys on this roster, Woodson, Dolan, sh*t at this point I'm even pointing fingers at the ballboys.

Last edited:
No one is above criticism at this point, guys. Let's be honest.

True and Melo still does take some questionable shots but are we really going to heap the blame on the one player that has been doing everything possible to keep us afloat and improving?

That's such a Patrick Ewing thing to do.

We haven't had a really good team in decades. Those Ewing, Riley squads were really overachievers when you look at who was on the team and how well they played.

This is such a dysfunctional franchise that its passing along to our fanbase.

How is there more blame being placed on Melo's shoulder than our starting guards? That's that media, attack the big name nonsense.

SHUMP HAD 3 POINTS!

JR HAD 2!

No plays were ran in the last 5 minutes or so and people want to blame the player with the best performance.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom