Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
wizards though
eyes.gif
It's only 35 cash, though.  And now there are tickets for $25.  Good seats and you're still in the Garden.  Personally, I care much more about seeing the Knicks live than who their opponent is. 

NY_KnicksPR ‏@NY_KnicksPR 1m
Starters tonight versus @WashWizards : Prigioni, Shumpert, J. Smith, Anthony, Bargnani; Felton and Martin will not dress.

Beal is playing, Nene is a gametime decision.

We really gotta get this W, especially with Tyson possibly coming back Wednesday.

Someone mentioned Melo as a surefire hall of famer,

let's be clear that is due only and I say only to what he did in college , he has done nothing to warrant that status based on is resume in the nba

other then a scoring title dude hasn't won anything.

This Knick team is dissapointing this year from a front office and a head coach perspective. GM should be fired for Brigioni debacle, not to mention the lack of depth at the PG position. You have an old Argentinian afraid to shoot the ball and your 6th man has fallen off the map. JR is not the same player he was last year

this year and off-season to this point have been very dissapointing and difficult to watch.

only bright spot has been Amare very recently but even he is overpaid.

Also very dissapointed in Mike Woodsons offensive sets and the lack of defensive intensity has me wondering where is the team I watched last year.

Knicks may want to trade the Nets for J. Kidd to have a locker room presence bc the vets are not getting it done

Someone mentioned Melo as a surefire hall of famer,

let's be clear that is due only and I say only to what he did in college , he has done nothing to warrant that status based on is resume in the nba

other then a scoring title dude hasn't won anything.

:smh:

If dominique & reggie miller are HOFer's, melo is a lock

I don't get why dudes are so extreme on their opinions about Melo

Like son to say he's done nothing past college? It's like dudes think it's cool and smart to be a tough critic and go against the grain, but just like passing off extremely favorable views as facts is stupid, the same goes for extremely negative views.

He'll finish with at least 10 ASG appearances, at least one scoring title, and at least 2 Olympic golds. Lets not forget that he's got a good amount of prime years left to make playoff runs as well.

I don't get why dudes are so extreme on their opinions about Melo

Like son to say he's done nothing past college? It's like dudes think it's cool and smart to be a tough critic and go against the grain, but just like passing off extremely favorable views as facts is stupid, the same goes for extremely negative views.

He'll finish with at least 10 ASG appearances, at least one scoring title, and at least 2 Olympic golds. Lets not forget that he's got a good amount of prime years left to make playoff runs as well.
Werd up.

Avg 25 for his career...playoffs every year with no all star help besides iverson for 1.5-2 season 

Kobe...lebron...wade...durant all missed playoffs at least one time in their carer 

Best scorer of this generation

Back
Top Bottom