• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Son, hahahahahahahahhahaha

I was confused when I saw Carmelo bringing it up. We had three timeouts left.

Wow, Carmelo is jogging up the court, the entire team is looking lost and standing around. What the **** just happened?

What was Woodson doing during the Wiz timeout? They're gonna get an easy layup and then were going to all look confused while Melo throws up a shot with not a prayer to go in.

How come no players called timeout when we got it across mid court? These players are as dumb as their coach apparently.

that last possession was a special kind of stupid you don't often witness, yet it feels like deja vu with this team

Aside from the timeout call. Why would we even have Udric on the floor for a defensive play. Beal didn't drop 15 points in the quarter or anything :wow:

webster been hitting threes all season 
sick.gif

pizza night tommorow 
pimp.gif

jr still my ***** though

i think melo was jus as confused aswe were, he was slow cause he was lookin at woodson like wen is he calling timeout

Aside from the timeout call. Why would we even have Udric on the floor for a defensive play. Beal didn't drop 15 points in the quarter or anything
eek.gif
Woodson doesn't play the matchups, like I said. How easy was it for them to just switch their hot player onto our weak defender? It's like taking candy from a baby and every team knows it.

no switch either with Beno and Shump onto Beal man. 

been saying we need a basketball nerd as a coach

loved what Melo did this game even though it was in vain

So I think the game plan was to catch them off guard.....problem was we caught our team off guard also

Back
Top Bottom