• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I can't wait to hear why Woodson didn't call timeout

Edit: @nyknicks: "That's on me" #Knicks head coach Mike Woodson on not taking the timeout after Beal hit the layup to take the lead.

Last edited:
jags.gif
That was my exact reaction.

I can't wait to hear why Woodson didn't call timeout

Edit: @nyknicks: "That's on me" #Knicks head coach Mike Woodson on not taking the timeout after Beal hit the layup to take the lead.
when coaches say this i'm like "ok, now what?"

what does the team or its fans get out of a coach saying something like this?

i mean, we all saw what happened.

ok mike. great

NBA New York Knicks ‏@nyknicks
"That's a possibility" #Knicks head coach Mike Woodson on bringing up Chris Smith from the D-League due to injury issues at PG.

"We can't put everything in coach's hands" @TheRealJRSmith on the chance to call a timeout late in the game

Last edited:
caption the pic of JR smiling guys!!

I finally had a great breakout game! Woodson sticking with me paid off!

(great breakout game = 6-16 shooting night; subpar night for good nba 2 guards)

There are times when it's a good move that the coach owns up to it or is covering for a player's mistake.. but when it's clearly an error on his behalf that means nothing to me.

I'm not even that upset at Woodson. He's been an average coach the whole time with New York... average coaches make stupid mistakes like that. Woodson executed that exactly how I expected him to.

The irony is if he called a timeout, the playcall might not have been any better. It would have been some series of crappy screens to get Melo the ball 5 feet beyond the 3 point line... then he'd try to drive and heave up a contested jumper.

Last edited:
I aint watch this game at all and from what I gathered JR finally did some scoring but a dumb last possession caused us to lose.

We aint clutch much this season.

"That's a possibility" #Knicks head coach Mike Woodson on bringing up Chris Smith from the D-League due to injury issues at PG.

sick.gif
lets bring up chris smith from the d league before giving toure murry any type of minutes
roll.gif
Hoping the Knicks drop Murray and he becomes a consistent 15 and 5 guy and they learn their lesson ...

This team 
mean.gif

I missed second half, so did Hardaway play in the 2nd half? I know he looked good in the 1st, but LOL at this team.

This is depressing on another level man. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom