• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
lol

wow man i'm still all like what the hell did i just see?

:lol: I'm still so confused....I can't believe Toure can't get 1 minute in a game w/o Prigioni and Felton. Even if you hate toure play tim hardaway over beno....Beal had like 15 pts in the quarter and they throw Beno at him :lol:

I really think the best thing in for this team would have been losing to BK two weeks ago so a new coach got in here asap

@zschonbrun: Carmelo on Woodson: "If he says it's his fault, then I guess it's his fault"

Melo threw Woodson under the bus :lol:

I actually just sent this to Dolan:

Good Evening Mr.Dolan,

My name is Alex Butler. I'm the United States coordinator for Mixmag, the world's largest dance music magazine.

I've been a proud fan of the franchise for over 20 year. Unfortunately, I've never seen a coach as incompetent as Mike Woodson, and I'm embarrassed he is the coach of the Knicks.

New Yorkers deserve a better leader, and unfortunately Mike Woodson is not up to that task.

I implore you to relieve him of his duties before his incompetence destroys this season.

Respectfully,

If you want to send him an email, it's [email protected]...god I hate Woodson.

@zschonbrun: Carmelo on Woodson: "If he says it's his fault, then I guess it's his fault"

Melo threw Woodson under the bus
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Stop lying, even Dolan will tell you there's been just as incompetent coaches for the Knicks :lol:

:lol: @ talking to Dolan about relieving someone for their incompetence.

EDIT

Priggy is out til next YEAR?!!! or is this his way of saying peace to the Knicks and the league and dipping on a sinking ship early? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :smh:

Last edited:
Stop lying, even Dolan will tell you there's been just as incompetent coaches for the Knicks :lol:

EDIT

Priggy is out til next YEAR?!!! or is this his way of saying peace to the Knicks and the league and dipping on a sinking ship early? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :smh:
out till 2014 sir.

Its really beyond my comprehension what Woodson was thinking. We don't even have the personnel that can get the ball up the court fast enough to get off a shot with no time out. We're on our 3rd string point guard. Melo isn't known for his speed. We were only down 1 point. Call the f'n time out! Did he think we had John Wall or something and we'd be able to get to the rim in 6 seconds? Inexcusable.

Why wasn't Ron in for Beno?

We are fans sitting behind a computer making better decisions.

JR on Wall
World Peace on Webster
Iman on Beal.

Iman was guarding Wall who scored 1 point in one half.
Meanwhile, Beal is lighting us up with 14 pts and easy layup to win the game. :smh:

Jesus ******g Christ.

**** is the same as dwyane casey and the raps except hes trying to tank. dunno what woodys ******g problem is

I don't think anything beyond a 6th seed at best is possible even if anything is corrected at this point. The sad part is that the worse the Knicks record gets the happier the Nuggets are due to that draft pick, SMH

I saw the end :lol: :smh: That defintely sums up the Knicks season for 2013.

Beno gives up the layup. Melo speeds up like he knows time is running out and then suddenly slows down before the half court line like he knows a timeout is gonna be called or as if we have more than 6 seconds to shoot. Then with like 5 seconds left he speeds up to take this wild off balance 3 with two ppl guarding him.

**** was pathetic.

EDIT

out till 2014 sir.
:smh: :x :rolleyes :stoneface:

Last edited:
just saw the last play and honestly, woodsons blunder aside, melos gotta do better than that.  the easter game was a curse in disguise.  had two prayers answered and has been making yolo type decisions with the game on the line ever since

Back
Top Bottom