• D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Finna start that winning streak tonight 
devil.gif
Like i said earlier 
devil.gif
Wait til we win 3 more straight and we'll give you credit
A four game winning streak from the knicks? I guess I'm never getting credit then..

I'm officially gunna take a break from this team, missed the heat pacers game and didn't go to the gym to watch straight up garbage level basketball.

There are great nba games on all the time I'm not wasting my time watching this **** anymore.

JR on his performance:

@TheRealJRSmith: Lol 17 threes tho! Had to say damn my self!
@TheRealJRSmith: But trust me give me that chance again I'll shoot it again!

INEFFIENCYYY. JR took 40 shots. NO free throw attempts

Coach let him stink it up and subs Iman after missing three shots in a row.

15i14zp.png

Last edited:
wondering about murry though

will he get minutes over the next few games? i just don't feel like the few minutes in tonight's game was enough to put him back on the bench. he needs to make his errors and learn from them and be given room to grow

@TommyBeer: JR Smith is the first player to attempt 17 three-pointers in an NBA game since... JR Smith in December of 2009

:rofl:

Yo son, is this real? He really did this more than once????

Artest needs more PT. He brings that hustle and toughness.

Iman has NO confidence in his shot. He passes up open shots and looks scared when he does shoot. He wasn't like that last year and he was hitting a lot of shots last year.

After reading the last few pages, watching the "highlights" and looking at the box score....it feels great that I missed this game.

Gonna have to do that more often.

@TommyBeer: JR Smith is the first player to attempt 17 three-pointers in an NBA game since... JR Smith in December of 2009

:rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't watch much of the game last night, but I was checking the gamecap. When I mentioned he shot 17 three pointers in here the dudes watchin the game seemed surprised. Did it not seem like he shot a bunch of three's, did anyone not notice JR was chucking them up? :lol:

Last edited:
C. Anthony FG - 9/29

J.R. Smith FG - 7/23 (5-17 from three)

A. Bargnani FG - 5/16

Total = FG - 21/68

God Help Us

Back
Top Bottom