Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Woodson has to go! I mean we got the dub o/t win but WHY NO CHRIS SMITH! That coaching error is worse than not calling the give away foul or timeout against the Wizards. Its obvious that JR has refused to play until Chris is the starting PG

eh bargnani had a brain freeze. i don't see him as the kind of player to do that typically. it was a bad execution at a bad moment in the knicks timeline. had they lost it would've been hell for everyone. knicks were just lucky to pull out the win

woodson still needs to go more than ever for his many misgivings up to and including allowing a player like jr smith to continue hurting the team while shunning other more capable and trustworthy players

granted we're stifled by injuries and general messy play, but that's the biggest detriment that i currently see going on right now

Only with the Knicks you are depressed after a win smh. yoooooo I was so mad after that loss against the wiz.

I was driving and listening to the game after work.
Heard the last 20 seconds. All I know is Knicks up byone.

And wiz have the ball. Then next thing i know is it skips like a cd....

Carmelo goes down the court! Hoists up a shot! He misses! And the knicks lose a heartbreaker!
Bill... What was that? The knicks had three time outs!

Im like wtfff just happened!

Almost crashed.

Wont get over that loss anytime soon simply for the fact i got robbed 20 seconds.

JR took and missed a lot of shots yesterday, but he did hit a couple big 3's in regulation and in the OT's.

eh bargnani had a brain freeze. i don't see him as the kind of player to do that typically. it was a bad execution at a bad moment in the knicks timeline. had they lost it would've been hell for everyone. knicks were just lucky to pull out the win

woodson still needs to go more than ever for his many misgivings up to and including allowing a player like jr smith to continue hurting the team while shunning other more capable and trustworthy players

granted we're stifled by injuries and general messy play, but that's the biggest detriment that i currently see going on right now
I think he prolly saw the rim and room and said, "let me end this now" . That's one of those situations where he woulda got chest bumps and ish if that shot went in. LOL But it didn't...

Only with the Knicks you are depressed after a win smh. yoooooo I was so mad after that loss against the wiz.

I was driving and listening to the game after work.
Heard the last 20 seconds. All I know is Knicks up byone.

And wiz have the ball. Then next thing i know is it skips like a cd....

Carmelo goes down the court! Hoists up a shot! He misses! And the knicks lose a heartbreaker!
Bill... What was that? The knicks had three time outs!

Im like wtfff just happened!

Almost crashed.

Wont get over that loss anytime soon simply for the fact i got robbed 20 seconds.
pretty funny

My next problem with Woodson in playing JR so much is this idea that he "needs to get JR back."

So his argument is he needs him back to start winning us games or to be clutch in crunch time....but it makes no ******g sense that he's lost us games trying to get JR back, and if he's not so focused on getting JR back, we wouldn't be in situations where we need him to hit clutch shots or help us crawl back from a deficit because we would have already scored more points in the previous 44 minutes of play.

And how do u need JR back when you have another player on your bench that's been outplaying him and is only a rookie which means he's got plenty of room play even better.

TeamRunOverWoodson

Last edited:
man i was jr's biggest supporter last season even through the more bonheaded moments, but i can't co sign him at all this year. he's been utter trash

part of me wants to continue supporting him because he does seem like a genuinely good guy, with good intentions (although immature as ****), but i've just about had it with him. he's undisciplined and erratic and i guess it just shows more when he's not playing well

His whole JR obsession can only be about 2 things.

1. It was considered a coaching and personnel accomplishment that Woodson was the first coach to ever get through to JR as a father figure type. Now that Woody has lost him that achievement is gone.

2. CAA bull ****

You know what I noticed just now?

Lebron fouled Paul George pretty egregiously during the end of the game when George attempts a game tying 3 and gets no foul called on him.

Shumpert barley grazes George's elbow and sends George to the line to shoot 3 free throws. I'm telling you guys, this is some BS :smh: >:

I don't want to hear anyone saying, "Well, the ref's didn't want to bail out Indiana after Miami went on a 12-2 run to take the lead" arguments.

Last edited:
His whole JR obsession can only be about 2 things.

1. It was considered a coaching and personnel accomplishment that Woodson was the first coach to ever get through to JR as a father figure type. Now that Woody has lost him that achievement is gone.

2. CAA bull ****

Combo of both. In my (unpopular) opinion Woodson used J.R.'s rep as a bonehead to make himself look good. He would never actually discipline J.R. for things he's done on the court but would have no problem answering questions about how he's keeping him on the straight and narrow when it honestly wasn't even necessary to speak on anymore. I mean constantly going on about how you let it be known J.R. can't dye his hair or should pull up his pants. He's just playing a role.

Last night was too much real life. Could not believe he took that shot. Or Woody's timeout trolling. Or his refusal to sit JR for THJr. 

I pooped on Thjr earlier in the season
But dude really needs to be playing more minutes, high energy, lotta effort and shot selection getting better...not to mention jr is trash
If jr knee bothering him so much why not let him rest and use fresh legs thjr and let him develop

I pooped on Thjr earlier in the season
But dude really needs to be playing more minutes, high energy, lotta effort and shot selection getting better...not to mention jr is trash
If jr knee bothering him so much why not let him rest and use fresh legs thjr and let him develop

Because JR is still able to run up and down the court. Plus, any NBA player has enough pride to play even if hobbled. As long as they can run, they're playing.

After reading the last few pages, watching the "highlights" and looking at the box score....it feels great that I missed this game.

Gonna have to do that more often.

It's really quite liberating.

When the team was winning games last year, I was debating about getting league pass and I was disappointed I wasn't able to watch the Knicks every game.

When they're terrible? I'm glad I don't have to suffer through the garbage.

It's really quite liberating.

When the team was winning games last year, I was debating about getting league pass and I was disappointed I wasn't able to watch the Knicks every game.

When they're terrible? I'm glad I don't have to suffer through the garbage.

It's worse being at the games and watching the garbage live :smh:

Especially when you're with out-of-town people who **** on the team.

Last edited:
Woodson truly is an idiot. He'll bench THJr for one defensive mistake, despite the fact that he's literally doing everything better than JR or any other wing we have right now. Watching him let JR take 17 threes is frustrating. People got excited cause JR hit a few...as if THJr couldn't hit those shots and more. He's only shooting 43% from downtown. He's attacking the rim. He's getting out in transition. Why not let him learn on the job? Woody is trying to put him through this rookie treatment like we did Shump as if we aren't sitting at the bottom of the league. Play the players who will give you the best chance to win, forget that other bs smh.

Back
Top Bottom