Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If it weren't winter is seriously be down for a summit/protest outside of MSG to get Woodson fired :lol:

If it weren't winter is seriously be down for a summit/protest outside of MSG to get Woodson fired :lol:

Off topic but you guys see the weather coming up this weekend? High 50's and sunny :pimp:

Then, right back down to mid 30's on Tuesday :lol:

JR Smith = John Starks? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Worse. Starks wasn't this streaky and that horrid when he was off his game.
You know what I noticed just now?

Lebron fouled Paul George pretty egregiously during the end of the game when George attempts a game tying 3 and gets no foul called on him.

Shumpert barley grazes George's elbow and sends George to the line to shoot 3 free throws. I'm telling you guys, this is some BS :smh: >:

I don't want to hear anyone saying, "Well, the ref's didn't want to bail out Indiana after Miami went on a 12-2 run to take the lead" arguments.
The simple reason is Shump is not LeBron. The refs weren't going to call that foul witht he game on the line with Miami at home on LeBron. That's how the league has been for decades. Gotta deal with it.

LeBron would've needed to push George in the back for a whistle to be blown not just have his hand on his waist. Besides that it was pretty clear George was trying to draw a foul more than he was trying to make that shot.

Last edited:
Worse. Starks wasn't this streaky and that horrid when he was off his game.
The simple reason is Shump is not LeBron. The refs weren't going to call that foul witht he game on the line with Miami at home on LeBron. That's how the league has been for decades. Gotta deal with it.

LeBron would've needed to push George in the back for a whistle to be blown not just have his hand on his waist. Besides that it was pretty clear George was trying to draw a foul more than he was trying to make that shot.

That's the thing though. This is the second time Paul George goes for the foul instead of actually making the shot.

This is something we need to remember next time if the game is close.

Off topic but you guys see the weather coming up this weekend? High 50's and sunny :pimp:

Supposed to be 66 on Sunday, we should get some picket signs and go in. We'd probably make the news :lol:

Last edited:
contemplating on getting tickets for saturday for the noon game since its nice out and was gon give my pops those tickets as a christmas gift...

they going for cheap on seatgeek just depends which seats you want... im trying to get as close as possible but stay under my $100 limit... maybe ill just get it tomorrow hopefully it will be cheaper :lol:

:lol: @ us being on Shaqtin a Fool twice (plays I aint even seen before cuz we suck so much; STAT with the struggle hustle for the loose ball against the Bulls and Barg with the butter fingers fake trip losing a ball) and Barg dumb *** 3 against the Bucks getting it's own special coverage.

828341214.gif
LOL at everyone but Metta being confused by that horrible shot

Why Iman Shumpert and Tim Hardaway Jr. Must Get JR Smith's Minutes

hi-res-7880404_crop_north.jpg
Anthony Gruppuso-USA TODAY Sport

In a season full of struggle, rumors and heartbreak, the  New York Knicks  need some stability within their team.

What they don't need is J.R. Smith.

After cashing in on his 2012-13 Sixth Man of the Year award with a three-year deal worth nearly $18 million over the summer, Smith has been absolutely atrocious. Through his first 20 games of the season, he’s given New York just 11 points a night while shooting under 34 percent from the field.

hi-res-7974878_crop_exact.jpg
Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports

"Yea, this is definitely a good shot."

At his best, Smith is an elite talent. And throughout his career, the nine-year veteran has done enough good to make up for the bad that comes with his game. This season, that has not been the case.

It’s time for Mike Woodson  to give up the pipe dream of turning Smith into a consistently productive player. Woody is coaching for his life right now, and he’s got two young studs who are much better suited for this Knicks  team—both at the moment and down the line.

Last edited:
Was that win against the Bucks the worst win in Knicks history?

The reaction yesterday throughout radio and people were like we lost. :lol:

I don't think I've ever seen one so bad.:lol:

Supposed to be 66 on Sunday, we should get some picket signs and go in. We'd probably make the news :lol:

:lol: I'd rather get wasted and watch the NFL all day. Hopefully some places are gonna have their outdoor seating set up :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom