• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Comedy, smh.

They just dont get what team basketball is. EVEN WHEN they do it in spurts and it works, they just go back to the selfish play

everyone just wants to shoot jump shots... its like their scared to get to the basket and shoot free throws

Son I already know the outcome of this game which is typical knick ****... Down 10 cut the lead in a major way then lose in heart breaking fashion. I know im a bad relationship but I'm ******g hoping that they will get their **** together. **** this ****

Last edited:
the team larry brown had sucked, but larry brown sucked when he was the coach of the knicks

woodson is really awful 

Good thing I woke up with only 22 seconds left 8) :smh:
So Tyson's back and we're not wearing the orange uniforms..what's our excuse

Woodson.

Then when he gets fired, it'll be the new coach.

You should know how this goes. We're the organization that fired Larry Brown.
In the past decade I think only once has Larry Brown not been fired :lol: Don't put dude on no pedestal like he's the premier coach of this generation and can't be called out for losing a team or bad coaching.

Last edited:
the team larry brown had sucked, but larry brown sucked when he was the coach of the knicks

woodson is really awful 

Whatever.

I'm just waiting for the new coach so we can start blaming someone else. It's getting boring blaming Woodson over and over with him being in the paper/radio.

In the past decade I think only once has Larry Brown not been fired
laugh.gif
Don't put dude on no pedestal like he's the premier coach of this generation and can't be called out for losing a team or bad coaching.
dudes got short term memories. larry brown was really bad here in ny (one of the most overrated coaches during his day as well, but that's another topic)

I think it's hilarious that the Knicks have that stupid 16 to win sticker in their locker room :lol:

This team has no business playing for a championship.

Back
Top Bottom