Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
We used to do that before noon games when I was at St. John's as well but those were 18 year old kids under a coach hired to maintain the school's image.

Keeping pro players in a hotel is sad. It makes you the coach look bad that you can't even get your guys to respect you enough to not be blacked out till nine AM, and it makes your guys look horrible.

That would be funny if we were winning.

I remember that game when JR was out all night getting high banging Tahiry and then went ham with Novak the next afternoon game :smh:

Those were the days /All in the family

EDIT

Possible new poll question, would yall prefer annoyingly horrible *** Friday night Knicks games or Saturday matinee game (blowouts)?

Last edited:
We used to do that before noon games when I was at St. John's as well but those were 18 year old kids under a coach hired to maintain the school's image.

Keeping pro players in a hotel is sad. It makes you the coach look bad that you can't even get your guys to respect you enough to not be blacked out till nine AM, and it makes your guys look horrible.
Agreed.

What year did you graduate St. John's?  Got a bunch of friends who went there. 

Agreed.

What year did you graduate St. John's?  Got a bunch of friends who went there. 
2011. what year were they :nerd:

I know @true 3 blue went there as well. reminds me i need to get a pair of those skyline shorts.

I guess...

Watching Copeland flush 3's in Indiana is painful, like watching your ex dancing in a French Montana video knowing everybody hit it ... even the monkey ...

I guess...

Watching Copeland flush 3's in Indiana is painful, like watching your ex dancing in a French Montana video knowing everybody hit it ... even the monkey ...
that godamn monkey, man 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I guess...

I aint even mad cuz he basically left to get paid more to play garbage time. I noticed that in the Miami game and a few others, he doesn't really play as opposed to actually cracking the line up with us.

So it's like that ex isn't getting drilled hard by the whole squad. Still giving it up though.

Last edited:
Melo back at the 3 tonight.

Guess Woodson got intimidated by Memphis' front court size.

EDIT: I take that back. Gasol isn't even playing :stoneface:

Last edited:
@PostDontLie: Shump is that cool toy you got when you were a kid, and Woodson is your a hole friend who came over and threw it at the wall until it broke

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom