Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Am I the only one thinking that if amare comes back and gets injured yet again he should just hang it up already?

In all seriousness
In b4 he should retire now.

Last edited:
If Amare retired today, he would be paid this year only. Next year is a player option. The thing is that if he retires, it doesnt count towards the salary cap.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 10h

Ron Artest said he forgets things so easily that he even asked one of his teammates today "when we go to Toronto who do we play." Awesome

:rofl:

Last edited:
and they thought the Knicks were a problem last season.
this season we are a #!&$@+ PROBLEM this season.

shump and hardaway jr look great out there

Let's hope our guys stay healthy.

I know seeing THJr in orange and blue is making his pops cringe :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Checkin in after a Preseason W. TH Jr looked good last night and so did Stump. I won't expect that everynight. But if guys can give Melo a little help scoring we could do some things this year.

Still need a little more paint presence. But I knew before that we were gonna be pretty weak on that front this season. Bargs doesn't want to be down there trying to block shots.

Seriously, I thank you guys for making me pay attention to Isola's coverage of this team, it's gold man.

I'll gladly let JR go for a legit big man or picks, still waaay to early for that. We need him and so does Dyckman :lol:

Damn, my lead must be looking at the Knicks schedule when doing my schedule! LOL I worked last night and work Friday night....Reading this thread I almost kinda sorta feel like I saw the game last night tho...:smile:

i kinda hope amare doesnt retire because when his contract is off the books in 2 years there will be better free agents.. and plus im still rooting for him to come back healthy... if he can stay healthy thats a big if he can still contribute to this team

i kinda hope amare doesnt retire because when his contract is off the books in 2 years there will be better free agents.. and plus im still rooting for him to come back healthy... if he can stay healthy thats a big if he can still contribute to this team

All of this.

considering LA isn't winning a title this year i am really hoping that the knicks take that step.

Never been a fan of the knicks although i love NY (I'm sorry but I vividly remember dolan ******g up this city), but they have Melo, shump, and JR and a cast of other players i like so i will def be rooting for them to go all the way this season.

Amere is considering retirement?

Back
Top Bottom