Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
That Utah Jazz game from Kurt Thomas was epic. One of the highlights of a great and fun regular season last year.

Last edited:
we got some decent young talent mayne. that's something to look forward to at least

hopefully tyler starts getting some minutes although the only reason thjr and murry ever began playing was because of vet injuries

woodson really ain't the kind of guy to dedicate minutes to or allow young players get in unless it's a dire situation

Great win last night, I thought after the first 15 minutes when we couldn't hit anything that it was going to be a long night,

Shump came through again, Good to see K Mart have an impact aswell 8)

:rofl: Woodson basically said he blames Beno for passing the ball to JR in the first place during the Rockets game when we were tied. Talkin bout he holds everybody accountable.

In one way it does make sense :lol:

yeah woodson u crazee for that one

the downside of the knicks potentially doing better/well is woodson being off the hook

hate when that happens with wack coaches who fall into a small streak. same thing happened with d'anphony after dudes on the team were falling victim to injuries. he had no choice but to put in lin who had been a benchwarmer his whole career and then pringles got the credit for it somehow

We should play all our games in Texas until further notice! LOL Missed the Spurs game but was able to catch the Mav game on Knicks in 60. Shump at the end!

@TheRealJRSmith: He's great actually somewhere not worrying about u! RT @dykstra28: @TheRealJRSmith how's your unemployed brother doing? #unemployedknicks

@TheRealJRSmith: He's great actually somewhere not worrying about u! RT @dykstra28: @TheRealJRSmith how's your unemployed brother doing? #unemployedknicks
JR Smith should deactivate all his social media. He takes the bait far too easily. He's overly sensitive to people that mean nothing in his life.

Stick to tweeting photos of Tahiry's bottom, please. I like those better.

I actually think it's dope how much JR sticks up for his brother

Just has to leave the threats out though :lol:

Last edited:
I actually think it's dope how much JR sticks up for his brother

Just has to leave the threats out though :lol:
I would do the same for my brothers. But outside of family, there's no reason to be sensitive on social media regarding worthless people. Fans don't impact his game or jumper.

Same harsh standard for Melo. Who cares what that fan said about rings. Enjoy the holidays and New Year's.

I'd be painting LaLa's face more than calling others doughnut face.

Yea don't get me wrong, if I were in his shoes I wouldn't get rattled so easily. I hate to say it but there are too many haters out there to pay any of them any mind mo matter what they say.

And then on top of it when you respond to stuff like that people see your vulnerability and it just brings out more trolls.

Last edited:
Responding to idiots like that on social media only makes other idiots believe they'll get some kind of attention too.

Again, easier said than done.

Back
Top Bottom