Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
those draft picks we gave up are nothing in comparison to who we passed up in the draft like ron artest, jennings, rondo, lawson, brook lopez and hibbert

Stupid move by JR doing that to Marion. Fine and suspend him 1 game for that. Many of us have said JR was focused last year because it was a contract year. Look at him now that he's signed a contract. He's a shell of himself from last year.

I hope the Knicks lock up Shumpert and Hardaway JR for many years. Theres a lot of positive things those 2 do.

For tonight's game versus @detroitpistons T. Chandler (upper respiratory infection) is doubtful and R. Felton (right groin) is probable.

What if JR develops a disorder as a compulsive shoe-lace untier

Last edited:
I just stepped out to buy a drink from Duane Reade and it's FREEZING outside. I've decided to order in my lunch today. No way I'm stepping out into that mess.

Stay warm, everyone!

Last edited:
That was some Jersey ish by JR. Long history of that in new jersey (park/rec league) basketball! !LOL Never seen that in a pro game tho. JR gonna 'shorts' somebody next..

Felton is probably playing. That means no more Murry which is stupid. Shouldn't bring Felton back unless he's 100%

Tyson will probably be out for 5-10 games.

What's the word on Amar'e?

Is Beno still on the team?

@WojYahooNBA: The Lakers have waived Shawne Williams, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Who says no to a return?

Back
Top Bottom