• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
incredible three point attempt(s) by bargnani

with all the time in the world he can't even touch the rim

i don't think i can even do that

Did I just hear Breen say Murry would most likely be cut?????? :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Cut our best defensive PG and one of our best defensive players. It's brilliant!

detroit bigs are killing us. everyone else on that team is mediocre

get murry out there

Last edited:
Did I just hear Breen say Murry would most likely be cut??????
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Cut our best defensive PG and one of our best defensive players. It's brilliant!
missed this. that would be a damn travesty if true

what would be the reason to cut him anyway? it's not like he's taking up space or anything.

unless they have the intention of grabbing yolo bynum

Last edited:
Detroit's bigs are dominating. The Knicks are going to have to box out better, scrap some boards and hit their shots.

Murry about to get cut??? :smh::rolleyes

i swear i all i think i heard is that murry's minutes would be cut as a result of felton being back, not that he would be cut from the team

Did I just hear Breen say Murry would most likely be cut?????? :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I heard that, but I think he meant his minutes will be cut with Felton coming back.

After being warned by the NBA for the Marion incident, JR wastes no time in going for Monroe's shoelaces 
roll.gif

Last edited:
andre drummond is a freak. imagine if we had him on the knicks??

Think about this **** all the time. He's the most talented center in the league. He looks gay though.

Murry.....zero minutes still. Maybe Beno is blowing Woodson?

Back
Top Bottom