Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The only reason I'd be for bringing Shawne Williams back is cuz JRs odds of violating the drug policy increases

Last edited:
why not. sign him for the rest of the year. can't really impact the team too bad

the knicks should've salary dumped someone for bynum, though not sure how feasible that could have been

I'd take a chance on Bynum.

Rather have him than Aldrich as the backup center.

I wouldn't offer Bynum more than 200k. Son don't want to play basketball and I don't see how this Knicks team would motivate him to want to when we're 11 games under .500.

I don't even want this to gain any traction.

I want Bynum

We just need to let Hank Scorpio and NyKnicks give him a tour of the financial district and all the banking may reinvigorate his career.

I wouldn't offer Bynum more than 200k. Son don't want to play basketball and I don't see how this Knicks team would motivate him to want to when we're 11 games under .500.

I don't even want this to gain any traction.

This. Bynum doesn't even want to play basketball. Why add another head case to this mess of a team?

Bynum doesn't want to play losing basketball is what people should be saying.

If Miami or L.A. (Clippers) come calling please believe he's on the first flight out there. Get paid, get buns, and visit the beach? Dream come true.

Also I'm very immature because I was dying when J.R. untied Marion's shoe :lol:

@NY_KnicksPR: Starters tonight versus @detroitpistons : Felton, Shumpert, Anthony, Martin, Bargnani.

I hope Murray still sees some minutes tonight but knowing woodson he wont 
mean.gif

what if another JR suspension undos the voodoo that was placed on him for the elbow suspension :nerd:

I know he was suspended for the weed but that was off the court antics, JR might have taken one for the team with untying of the laces

Last edited:
LOL@ the league for suspending JR for that! U can threaten another player with bodily harm, but don't untie his shoes. Move was straight playground so I guess JR just gotta deal wit the consequences. I laughed as I was a repeat offender growing up.
White Mamba = Kevin Love

Back
Top Bottom