Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
It won't be with the rest of Giants fans. Let's say he plays the rest of the way like this, and doesn't have a good start next season, or not even that, let's say he doesn't play the same, Giants fans are going to be calling for his head without a doubt.

Enh, just will be a loud and obnoxious minority. The QB always gets too much praise and criticism. Like HTTB, Eli get an unlimited pass. Dude has done amazing things. Tough to get the ball to receivers when he has 3 linemen in his face before he blinks.

i've been a fan for around 13 years now and as much as i love my team i'm gonna have to disagree with you guys. Melo is NOT a dominant player. I guess our definition of dominant is different.

Talk to an old head about the Knicks and come back to me about your plight. :lol:

The main thing I remember about 94 is falling asleep game 7. Hearing the news from immigrants. Crying ant going back to sleep

Black after. That image isn't my first nba image but it's so distinct.

game 6, fathers day. i promised my dad a championship. took a break from my fandom after that.

I agree with you, Beh, that Melo needs to drive more.

It's easy to scout Melo because of how iso heavy of a scorer he is. He catches the ball behind the arc, he's gonna shoot over you or take one dribble and chuck. He catches the ball at the elbow he'll jab step and shoot over you.

That's why I wanna see Woody run more sets, hammer home the importance of moving the ball and moving without the ball.

I watched the Nets preseason game earlier for work and their offense looked smooth with the starters on the floor. Guys are setting screens away from the ball, dribble hand-offs are being ran, very little isolation.

I rest my case

i've been a fan for around 13 years now and as much as i love my team i'm gonna have to disagree with you guys. Melo is NOT a dominant player. I guess our definition of dominant is different.

Talk to an old head about the Knicks and come back to me about your plight. :lol:

The main thing I remember about 94 is falling asleep game 7. Hearing the news from immigrants. Crying ant going back to sleep

Black after. That image isn't my first nba image but it's so distinct.

game 6, fathers day. i promised my dad a championship. took a break from my fandom after that.

my first legit memory was watching the Knicks Heat series in 99 at my cousins house (i think i was like 7 or 8) and had no idea why he was going crazy after every basket we scored, so i just joined and started chearing for the "blue team" :lol:

Last edited:
thought this started at 7:30

didn't miss too much at least

let's add to this winning streak tonight!

what good is an ankle breaker if you can't finish it off?

fields did put the moves on thjr tho :smh::lol:

Last edited:
Fields in a nutshell. Can't finish. Move means close to nothing when you can't finish.

That wa sick though.

raps mascot doing it for 19 years

that's pretty impressive doing those stupid tricks in a costume for 19 yrs

**** the raptors tho

Back
Top Bottom