Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Toure better make the team. Will be pissed if Chris smith does just so we can slide more money to JR without sending the check directly to him

How the Hell did Melo play with a torn rotator cuff and labrum at the end of the year last year?

I don't know how I feel about him electing not to have surgery on the shoulder. This dude gets banged up a LOT, especially when he's in the paint. If he plays the PF position again this year--it's almost guaranteed to happen again.

If he goes down this year, you can stick a fork in us. This guy is irreplaceable.

How the Hell did Melo play with a torn rotator cuff and labrum at the end of the year last year?

I don't know how I feel about him electing not to have surgery on the shoulder. This dude gets banged up a LOT, especially when he's in the paint. If he plays the PF position again this year--it's almost guaranteed to happen again.

If he goes down this year, you can stick a fork in us. This guy is irreplaceable.

seriously hate KG for that

thought this wasn't covered enough in the media. people went nuts about JR taking a retaliation elbow after terry clearly wound up and wacked him.

this dude KG dislocates someones shoulder and nobody even remembers it.

edit:smh: just rewatched the KG thing and Steve Kerr basically compliments it calling it a "vet move." dude should have been fined/suspended.

Last edited:

seriously hate KG for that

thought this wasn't covered enough in the media. people went nuts about JR taking a retaliation elbow after terry clearly wound up and wacked him.

this dude KG dislocates someones shoulder and nobody even remembers it.

edit:smh: just rewatched the KG thing and Steve Kerr basically compliments it calling it a "vet move." dude should have been fined/suspended.

While it may not be the cleanest way to play the game, we all know that people are gonna target you when they know your hurting. That's just how it goes. Hopefully with Ron's crazy self people will rethink going after our best player. Hopefully K-Mart and Tyson follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom