• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Why does Woodson hate Iman? Seriously

Happy he cut that BS off his head though. He looked like a moron.

Woodson is a clown . Dude is a terrible offensive coach and an average defensive one . He is in no position to criticize any of his players to the media.

Why does Woodson hate Iman? Seriously

Happy he cut that BS off his head though. He looked like a moron.

why you say he hates Iman? Something I missed?
Plus wasn't Iman dealin with his daughter?

He said his defense isn't good enough and needs to be worked on. He said some **** about his offense too. Then he had him out there with all of the scrubs for two quarters a few days ago. He's gotta have some problem with the kid. He's easily our second or third best player but he gets treated like Steve Novak or some ****

I just hope Woody knows what buttons to press with his players. Comments he's made in the media have worked in the past to light a fire under guys. Perhaps this pushes Iman to improve even more than he has this off season.

He has the potential to be our #2 on offense and our lockdown perimeter defender.

Last edited:
I just hope Woody knows what buttons to press with his players. Comments he's made in the media have worked in the past to light a fire under guys. Perhaps this pushes Iman to improve even more than he has this off season.

He has the potential to be our #2 on offense and our lockdown perimeter defender.

Agreed. I do not like the way this organization has handled Iman at all. Anything Iman does is never enough for this coaching staff. I understand that you want to motivate to get the most potential out these players, but sheesh.

Iman is one of the hardest working and most dependable on this team. His performance in Game 6 last year told me everything I needed to know about Iman.

“Iman plays hard. That’s the thing that’s kept him on the floor. He’s just got to figure out — [what] we’ve got to help him figure out — is his game that coincides with what we want to do,’’ Woodson said. “He’s got to be able to play pick-and-roll offense. He’s got to be able to run the team with the ball in his hands because our ones, twos and threes handle the basketball.

“There are a number of things. Defensively he’s got to start being more solid and not so overaggressive that he gets beat. So there are some things he’s got to clean up, too. He’s still a young player, there’s nothing wrong with that. We’ve got to help him get there quickly. That’s the name of the game.’’

I get all of this. I honestly dont think this is that bad of criticism. PnR is something that can take time, especially if you are not use to handling the ball. It's all timing and anticipating. I love Shump because dude is hungry, something we havent seen here in a looooooooong time.

Last edited:
I don't really see a problem with Woody's comments. Shump is a young player who needs improvement and as HC, it's his responsibility to help guide him there. Woody seems like the type to really care about his players' developments and sees Shump as an important piece in the organization. He might be in the wrong for being so public with his criticisms, but since he's been here, he always tells it like it is.

i think you guys are reading into this too much. woodson throws him out there more so than any other important player so he can get comfortable with the pick and roll. hard to experiment when its a real game, so hes out there using trial and error to clean up his game. calm down fellas

Looks like the rumors of Shump being traded are back up again. Friend heard it on the radio this morning.

I think some of you guys are overestimating Shump's offensive potential. He's made some real strides but I don't see him making the leap to #2 scoring threat.

still too early to tell how far he'll go offensively. can't say he will be or he won't be

he shows that he's been wanting to go that way though - his jumper has definitely progressed as well as his cutting/drives to the basket

Back
Top Bottom