Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Am I the only one who doesn't care if we lose carmelo?
Like I CARE but we can move on and sign someone who might actually get us over the hump......... hint HINT

Like I CARE but we can move on and sign someone who might actually get us over the hump......... hint HINT

View media item 621013
Yessir
lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

Last edited:
Cleveland is an up and coming team. Also, for some reason, I take him to be a Kevin Durant type. Kyrie doesn't seem to be bothered that he's in such a small market. But It wouldn't surprise me if he left.

watched some of last night's game.

hardaway jr showed up (again)
im waiting for Bargnani to show up.
shump is nasty and we may have lost him for a few months now.

Bargnani's spacing is just awful. He looks lost.

As for Prigioni and Shump, Woodson said he expects them both to play vs Toronto.

Bargs can do so much for this team, he needs to be more aggressive to score. Not settle for the open shot, like demand the ball a bit dude

I don't see what Bargs brings to the team in terms of getting us closer to a championship. He seems slow and stiff on the floor to me. I can see his jumpshot working against other slow big men who aren't comfortable that far from the basket but dat about it....

Last edited:

Stop it slime...he won't be leaving until at least 2019....by than the world might not even exist, sooo....
grin.gif
Where the hell did you come from? 
laugh.gif
, No Cavs slander at ALL....I feel you tho 
laugh.gif

Bargnani's spacing is just awful. He looks lost.

As for Prigioni and Shump, Woodson said he expects them both to play vs Toronto.
Got a strong feeling this is what it's gonna be for the whole season 
mean.gif

I don't see what Bargs brings to the team in terms of getting us closer to a championship. He seems slow and stiff on the floor to me. I can see his jumpshot working against other slow big men who aren't comfortable that far from the basket but dat about it....
This

I know Kyries leaving one day :lol: it's inevitable being in Cleveland...I just always thought he'd join the Lakers though.

Never mind me though...I'm just a self-conscious Cavs fan...|I

Espn stays trolling and slandering the Knicks and Melo

Not even gunna look at their top 10 because this **** is so old that their intent to shock and rile up New Yorkers shouldn't even work anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom