Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Oct. 30th is vs Milwaukee to open the season then Oct. 31st at Chicago.

My post was referring to Amar'e playing 1 game then getting hurt and not being able to play the next game.

for the record I love Melo. Thought he was better than LeBron since his one and done year (LeBron is better all around tho). I just like taking shots at him (this is really for the new guys).

We start the season with a back to back?

No way he plays both games. Probably wont play a back to back all season.
I didn't really pay attention to our reg season schedule. I been meaning to ask at what point does the NBA screw us over with it.

Guess it's right out the gate.

Still looking forward to a 61 win season :pimp:

Bros, I have an off topic question. I preordered my ps4 from best buy the morning after the e3 announcement but now I'm having second thoughts since they're delaying games. On one hand, I'm thinking it would be nice to have a ps4 for my birthday (since my birthday is on November 17th). On the other hand, I'm seeing people are making a profit by selling their preorders now. Because of that, I'm thinking I can wait until spring to get a ps4. What would you guys do?

Bros, I have an off topic question. I preordered my ps4 from best buy the morning after the e3 announcement but now I'm having second thoughts since they're delaying games. On one hand, I'm thinking it would be nice to have a ps4 for my birthday (since my birthday is on November 17th). On the other hand, I'm seeing people are making a profit by selling their preorders now. Because of that, I'm thinking I can wait until spring to get a ps4. What would you guys do?
If you can make a ridiculous profit, I think you might have to go for it. If it's only like 50 bucks, then maybe keep it.

everyone talkin' shh. to me about the projected 37 wins and Melo ranked 15. why they stay hatin on us doe? the hell we do to people? :lol: :smh:

Amar'e playing in today's scrimmage. :nerd:

I have a strong feeling that he's gonna surprise the crap out of everyone this year.

@IanBegley: Woodson on playing Carmelo & Bargnani at PF, C, respectively: "That's looked pretty good. But we've got to do it in longer stretches."

Um...no it hasn't

everyone talkin' shh. to me about the projected 37 wins and Melo ranked 15. why they stay hatin on us doe? the hell we do to people? :lol: :smh:

We go from winning 54 games last season, added better pieces. Now we're projected to win 37 games, Milwaukee last year won 38 games.

There's really no reason why anyone should be putting much stock into what that writer said.

Im not saying we'll win more than 54 games. maybe 45-50... but NOT 37

Last edited:

I'd sell it and then buy it in the spring. Making $ > playing video games.

Creates mismatches. Melo was killing David West and Brandon Bass in the playoffs. But then again, you put him up against scum of the earth like Kevin Garnett and they pull his shoulder tearing his rotator cuff and labrum. Any respect I had for KG as a man and basketball player went out the window.

Back
Top Bottom