Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
melo ranked 15th? he isn't even the 15th best Melo in the league.
:smh:
stop it B, just stop.

Amar'e playing in today's scrimmage. :nerd:

I have a strong feeling that he's gonna surprise the crap out of everyone this year.

I have a feeling he will get injured and miss the bulk of the season, yet again. But I hope Im wrong.

@IanBegley: Woodson on playing Carmelo & Bargnani at PF, C, respectively: "That's looked pretty good. But we've got to do it in longer stretches."

Um...no it hasn't

Thats going to hurt us on the rebounding and defensive end tho. Interesting idea tho. Artest would be in there as the SF ?

I never heard anything about tickets being given out for the scrimmage. Also, most of the time, they have it at the garden. What happened here? lol

Last edited:
We go from winning 54 games last season, added better pieces. Now we're projected to win 37 games, Milwaukee last year won 38 games.

There's really no reason why anyone should be putting much stock into what that writer said.

Im not saying we'll win more than 54 games. maybe 45-50... but NOT 37

unless it's about the Knicks. :smh: any non- Knick fan will listen to the media (like that 37 win crap) and bash it on Knicks fans heads for no apparent reason. smh. lol. and when you say no one projected us to win Atlantic division last year, they just shut up. the hate never stops.

has the East gotten better? hell yeah it did. are we gonna win only 37 games? hell no we wont. :x

you're on the money, 45-50 is right. if this team is focused, no reason why we can't hit 55. :smokin

Creates mismatches. Melo was killing David West and Brandon Bass in the playoffs. But then again, you put him up against scum of the earth like Kevin Garnett and they pull his shoulder tearing his rotator cuff and labrum. Any respect I had for KG as a man and basketball player went out the window.

But we get killed on the boards

There has to be a better way to get a mismatch. Not to mention he is bigger than most 3s out there anyway so post up

If we go small with Ron/Melo/Chandler we gain defense but lose offense. Ron and Melo being interchangeable at SF/PF.

If we go "big" with Melo/Andrea/Chandler we gain offense but lose defense

Felton/Shumpert/Smith/Melo/Tyson will definitely be used too.

Starting I'd like to see: Felt/Shump/Melo/Barg/Chandler

Bench: Udrih/JR/Metta/Kenyon/Amar'e

I feel the defense would be good enough with Metta/Kenyon on D to be able to allow Amar'e to be productive...although his rebounding/defense is just so ******g awful.

if he wants to have Melo at PF and Bargs at C, this is the only lineup i'd even consider.....

Felton
Shump
Ron
Melo
Bargs

Starting I'd like to see: Felt/Shump/Melo/Barg/Chandler

Bench: Udrih/JR/Metta/Kenyon/Amar'e

I feel the defense would be good enough with Metta/Kenyon on D to be able to allow Amar'e to be productive...although his rebounding/defense is just so ******g awful.

The problem with that starting 5 is there will be little defense and rebounding. Unless coach can light a fire under Bargnanis ****

:smokin
I'll cop
The font is not the greatest but its ok and that orange is lovely.

yeah that jersey looks pretty good imo (as far as what we can see of it)

vs raps tonight at 7:00

season starts next wednesday!! almost there

bartscott.gif

So, I was talking with some guys in my office about the Knicks and one of them brought up the brilliant idea of having a pool regarding which player from the Knicks get injured first. This came up when someone mentioned Amare.

As of now, we're working on the odds of player and chance of him getting hurt ie Amare 1-3, Chandler 1-7, Melo 1-10 etc etc

We're gonna pool in our cash ($1000 minimum) and winner takes 75% of winnings and the rest goes to charity of choice.

We should have a poll who we think would get hurt first, because God knows we can't have a healthy roster :lol:

On another note: How the Hell did they rank Steph Curry #6 and Melo #15???

Derrick Rose is #8. The man didn't even play last year!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom