Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Man, what I would give to peak in to the parallel universe where the Knicks did pick a rookie Ron Artest. you know somebody didn't survive.

The reg season don't start until Metta puts somebody on their *** with the reckless flagrant 2.

Man, what I would give to peak in to the parallel universe where the Knicks did pick a rookie Ron Artest. you know somebody didn't survive.

The reg season don't start until Metta puts somebody on their *** with the reckless flagrant 2.
Naaaaah MWP said it best "I was in the streets SOMETHING would have happened" LOL thats grown folk talk right there...

Naaaaah MWP said it best "I was in the streets SOMETHING would have happened" LOL thats grown folk talk right there...
Said he was in the streets in Chicago. He was wildin'.:lol:

Did CDR just get two free throws off an and 1? o_O

Last edited:
ok toure

y'all see that move he just pulled?

some strong young talent we got. just hope the knicks make the right choices

We're so stacked at the guards that keeping him instead of a big is highly unlikely, and imo not very smart. Our bigs are fragile; need all the damn bodies they can get.

Back
Top Bottom