• D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Somethings gotta give tonight.

Knicks struggling bad.

Hawks have lost 8 straight.

pulling for you guys tonight!!

Let's get that 7th and 8th spot :smokin :smokin

If we somehow pull out the 8th seed...mannnn. That's the only thing making me watch these games. Because I sure as hell don't do it because I enjoy it anymore

The Knicks roster is terrible/not properly made. Last year was a fluke. Hit threes at a ridiculous rate. No team with JR Smith as their second option is going anywhere. You guys loved him last year though, but I'm sure deep down inside everyone knew he isn't a second option. How anyone expects Melo to do anything with Smith as his second option is laughable. The criticism Melo gets is ridiculous. He warrants some for sure, but no one should expect to win with the supporting cast he has. 

On top of all this I don't think Woodson is a good coach. I couldn't believe the love he was getting last year. The Knicks did surprise me with their record, but in the playoffs it just showed, not enough talent. 

I'm not a Knick fan (Laker fan), just speaking from an outside perspective. However, this Ron Artest should have played movement is kind of weird to me. I witnessed him as a Laker. I appreciate all the great moments he had, but he was done. I really didn't think the pick up for the Knicks this summer was anything special/would make an impact, but for that 1.6 mill price tag, it wasn't a gamble. 

I haven't seen Artest play this season, but did he show glimpses of something because as a Laker he was a liability last year. 

Last edited:
If we somehow pull out the 8th seed...mannnn. That's the only thing making me watch these games. Because I sure as hell don't do it because I enjoy it anymore

Same reason I couldn't fully stop watching the bum *** giants in the NFC east :lol:

Honestly IMO Ron is just as fragile as Amare. He plays hard but his body can't keep up with the rigors of game action. That is one thing I won't really fault Sn for.

Honestly IMO Ron is just as fragile as Amare. He plays hard but his body can't keep up with the rigors of game action. That is one thing I won't really fault Sn for.
Really? I did hear about the procedure he had on his knee this season, but I thought he was healthy after that? He was a rock for Los Angeles when I got to see him play. However, towards the end of the season he did have the meniscus injury, but that only kept him out for a ridiculously short 10 days or something. But in the playoffs he sat himself out because he was moving so slow out there and knew he wasn't helping the team. 

Are these issues still problems for him? 

Really? I did hear about the procedure he had on his knee this season, but I thought he was healthy after that? He was a rock for Los Angeles when I got to see him play. However, towards the end of the season he did have the meniscus injury, but that only kept him out for a ridiculously short 10 days or something. But in the playoffs he sat himself out because he was moving so slow out there and knew he wasn't helping the team. 

Are these issues still problems for him? 
This is just my assumption but I figure Woodson was worried about trying to integrate another guy into the rotation who was previously battling injury troubles while trying to make the playoffs. He claims he's healthy after the procedure and I would want to take his word for it but once again I'm assuming Woodson doesn't really want to try and "waste" time getting another player up to speed after injuries. He had a similar knee procedure compared to Amare's and also got his knee drained right after. Knee problems just don't disappear.

Last edited:
Done or not Metta should've gotten a chance to play off of the sheer fact that we suck. Period. We are terrible. It couldn't hurt bringing in an energetic defender for 10-15 minutes a night that was good for 6 fouls. But SN is clueless, incompetent and foolish. Dolan is even worse somehow.

- I still don't think we overachieved last year. I think the difference was coaching. We had Kidd, Sheed and Kurt coaching this team. That was a HUGE difference.

- Artest should be getting more PT. He's better than half our roster. Even with the knee issues, he shouldn't have sat this much.

- This thread and title are hilarious :smokin

Back
Top Bottom