Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Havent watched a minute of the last 2 games (yes, even the win). Watched Sopranos reruns instead. I think ya'll should join me. Lets bring those ratings down. I honestly cant watch this anymore i wont ley it effect my health

Havent watched a minute of the last 2 games (yes, even the win). Watched Sopranos reruns instead. I think ya'll should join me. Lets bring those ratings down. I honestly cant watch this anymore i wont ley it effect my health

I'm acting like there isn't a Knick game on tonight.

"Knicks thought clippers deal was done"

"Knicks thought lebron was gonna sign in 2010"

"Knicks thought it was a good idea to give amare that ridiculous contract"

"Knicks thought trading picks for bargnani was smart"

"Knicks think melo will resign" ...lets see how that will turn out

Last edited:
that's frankie ice. he knows people who know people ya dig

knicks are dirty for doing artest like this. dirty organization top to bottom

i'm a native nye'r and always been a knicks fan, but we fans can't be expected to support this kind of organization

this season is done as far as i'm cocerned. i'll be watching other teams more intently

Not surprised about Ron.  Figured he'd obviously leave after the season, but the writing was on the wall once I saw all his tweets about being a bench all-star.  

I had so much more hope for this season, what the hell happened 
tired.gif

will be copping that Fire Dolan tee 

Just heard about Artest...

He wanted to be a Knick his whole career and when he finally is a Knick he gets no playing time...smh

this is dumb. the celebs's tickets and spending are worth more than what individuals at the top row can contribute. lolz.  

Back
Top Bottom